Sweet merciful $!”@!#*

https://uploads.tapatalk-
[IMG]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190318/ab54480952a993ac37d663f4e3a66e4b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HECK YEAH!!!! awesome find !!!! You do need to hunt more though, your well manicured hands don't speak well about pirates. :laughing:

Cfm-ct reply back

Old School, more tool's in the tool box makes a better mechanic, you jumped ship, you been hunting out of the water, there are better machine's to choose from with id , Swing & Mark been cashing in, and all you can come back to is this :roll::lol: better machine's for hunting need's are out , no matter if you want to admit it or not, i remember back year's , you would use only ONE scoop, you switched to a Sunspot finally Old School joined the club use's a 720i, oh the last , most recent you said you were using a Stavr in your post, so you can scream all you want, machine's , scoop's , we all know it's Old School Thangggg , your loss, hard head , why dont you sell your White's land machine , and dirt dive with your Excal :p:laughing::laughing::laughing:, oh ya i might be Mr . GOLD Slumpy 2018, but ill bet you , i won't have that title for 2019 . Ps Now if you were a 24/7 water hunting pro like OBN, only than a Excal OBN moded Machine is the #1 choice , other than that blow smoke till you turn blue Old School. Hey Swing did you show that ring to your wife yet :?::lol: Craig Look at Z , he was a Excal only man to, now Equinox 800, you can' t be blind to what he found on his 1st hunt , it's time to open up your tool box bro., stock up with tool's :realitycheck: happy Stink Mud hunting.

Last edited:
Old School, more tool's in the tool box makes a better mechanic, you jumped ship, you been hunting out of the water, there are better machine's to choose from with id , Swing & Mark been cashing in, and all you can come back to is this :roll::lol: better machine's for hunting need's are out , no matter if you want to admit it or not, i remember back year's , you would use only ONE scoop, you switched to a Sunspot finally Old School joined the club use's a 720i, oh the last , most recent you said you were using a Stavr in your post, so you can scream all you want, machine's , scoop's , we all know it's Old School Thangggg , your loss, hard head , why dont you sell your White's land machine , and dirt dive with your Excal :p:laughing::laughing::laughing:, oh ya i might be Mr . GOLD Slumpy 2018, but ill bet you , i won't have that title for 2019 . Ps Now if you were a 24/7 water hunting pro like OBN, only than a Excal OBN moded Machine is the #1 choice , other than that blow smoke till you turn blue Old School. Hey Swing did you show that ring to your wife yet :?::lol: Craig Look at Z , he was a Excal only man to, now Equinox 800, you can' t be blind to what he found on his 1st hunt , it's time to open up your tool box bro., stock up with tool's :realitycheck: happy Stink Mud hunting.

How do you know what is a better detector? You don't find anything... I can back up my words I have 6 gold and 29 silver this year... show me your recent gold and silver... you can't because there aren't any... your words are empty to me.

...it's time to open up your tool box bro., stock up with tool's :realitycheck: happy Stink Mud hunting.
"Reality check" Earl - all the tools in the toolbox will not find gold for themselves.

Cfm-ct reply

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: , you remind me of my buddy Jim, we bump head's all the time, i can push his button's all the time, but he can' t take anything back in return without his head blowing off :laughing:, what i don't understand is your motive, in using my name in your post's if you don't expect anything back, that you can't take in.:?:

Felix

If i lived in Florida , id have more than zincon's , i can hunt blind folded down their and find gold, just like Ct , Ca , they are different,not everyware your hunting beach replentishment condition's like here, you have found gold, but you dig to many pennies , you should be one of 5 top gun's at getting the gold, as much as you hunt, on Miami beaches, show me the gold, not the zinc's :realitycheck: it's their, not here, you come up , we will hunt, prove me wrong, :roll:

Come on guy's

It's pick on Earl day, is that all you got :laughing: , bring it :hornetsnest::boxing::sarcastic: , hey Craig if you retired, i would bet you have more than 6 gold, silver doesn't count on the beach forum howboutit ;) just kidding, sorry Swing not hyjacking your thread, Congrat's on a super nice find ,:back2topic::neat:

Last edited:
Yep, that’s pretty much what I said when I dumped it out of the scoop today. No markings but held 18k acid no problem and 22kt dissolved it very slowly. I’m guessing it’s in between the two somewhere. 17 stones that test good on my crappy tester. I’m going to have it looked at by my jeweler friend. And Felix, IT FITS!
I also scored a stainless spoon ring, silver ring and 2 silver earrings.

OOOOOOH I want one!!! That's a great array of stones!

Skippy

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: , you remind me of my buddy Jim, we bump head's all the time, i can push his button's all the time, but he can' t take anything back in return without his head blowing off :laughing:, what i don't understand is your motive, in using my name in your post's if you don't expect anything back, that you can't take in.:?:

I didn't think my words would sink in and you proved it.

Last time I looked.. I have a OBN Excal... all I need for water hunting which btw I have been doing this winter..

Today I hunted with the Whites TDI Beach hunter... that sucker is deep and quiet... smooth threshold.. didn't find much but I did find silver...

The Stavr scoop I bought from Frank when he retired from hunting.

mmmmmmmmmm

I am sending Felix up to hunt your beaches with you , since your into finding Felix zinc's now, Mark can Go Pro the Zincon shoot off with you , and felix in speedo's howboutit :shock::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: Both of you are like a hemorrhoid , problem's solved in ONE shoot out :cool3:

If i lived in Florida , id have more than zincon's , i can hunt blind folded down their and find gold, just like Ct , Ca , they are different,not everyware your hunting beach replentishment condition's like here, you have found gold, but you dig to many pennies , you should be one of 5 top gun's at getting the gold, as much as you hunt, on Miami beaches, show me the gold, not the zinc's :realitycheck: it's their, not here, you come up , we will hunt, prove me wrong, :roll:
Last month I took a 7 hour bus ride from a sanded in beach.. to a another place after checking winds/ocean current. And did it pay off? Only a couple of people will ever know

Really nice find, as I said to Craig, if you look closely along the channel where the diamonds are, it is not perfectly straight. Could be from the diamonds pushing against the channel. But looking at closely looks like the channels were built around the diamonds...

I also liked the space behind the diamonds... That would brighten the stones. Some thought went into that ring. Get that sand out and I will bet that ring will pop.

Hell of an unusual find...;)

Steve

Glad to here your sucess, but, not everybody live's in Japan were you claim to find only 24k gold, wish it was the case here, maybe i need to move to Japan , & get a woman to walk on my back , i would hunt more, it's seasonal and only 4 months long Mid June to Mid October ,if 24k was here, reality it's not, happy hunting.

Man that’s a beautiful ring but I gotta say th@t Earl hijacking your thread is really funny howboutit?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom