Decided to do Some Proper Clad Stabbing Yesterday.

Stiffwrists

Elite Member
I've been primarily searching for older silver coins lately. I decided to try the 800 on some 1960s era curbstrips for a change. Just wanted to dig a lot of signals and get some practice in trashier areas. I got all the way to town and realized I forgot my 6 inch coil. I still wore myself out popping coins with the stock coil. I did manage a single war nickel for #25 FTY. Also a tiny sterling ring. $7+ in clad and several wheaties. The amount of dog piles in those curbstrips was astounding. I still managed to come away unscathed. All in all, a fun day. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• 20190317_000631_resized.jpg
    20190317_000631_resized.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 195
  • 20190317_000735_resized.jpg
    20190317_000735_resized.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 149
Nice! I havent got to hit to many curb strips yet but Im anxious to do so! the snow finally melted a little (enough to get out) and we found some old abandoned schools, and plenty of curb strips to get out and try. Hopefully I find as much in clad as you haha

I still managed to come away unscathed. All in all, a fun day. Thanks for looking.

You just THINK you came away unscathed... There's poop on you somewhere!

It just boggles my mind that pet owners think that that is ok...

Like smokers and trash. I think the "flicking of the filter" equates to being OK with littering with so many of them. Around here, there's not many smokers (not like in Oklahoma), but I've started watching who leaves behind their lunch trash in the parks, and it's like 80% smokers. Weird... The only thing I can figure is that they have to convince themselves somewhere along the line that trash is ok to leave places with their butts... and it just grows from there.

It's not EVERY smoker, thank heavens, but those that litter around here... the trend is real... :(

On the other hand... the smokers will pick up their dog's poop 9/10 times. LOL

Around here, it's the entitled "I'm too dressed up while walking to deal with dog-poop" people who leave their dogs !!!! on the ground.

Skippy

Wow lotta diggin. I'd say you had one heck of a hunt. Congrats on the war nickel and dodging meadow muffins. I have yet to dig one this year. HH Mark

Back
Top Bottom