I Need A Excalibur Sword Sticker ?

Here's the thread.

I don't think they made one that was an exact replica of the sword sticker. Felix had one custom made.

R5

Romy

Don't do it, you will be cursed for life with an over whelming, amount of Felix pennies on all your hunt's :shock::lol: However might be good 4 U , as part's for the sword model, and people that work on them are scarce :shock:

I always loved the sword decal but since the machines are over 20 years old it is next to impossible to getting the decals off in one piece to copy. A good graphic's designer could work from a picture I'm sure. But costly..

Here's the thread.
;) Thanks Bud :D
I don't think they made one that was an exact replica of the sword sticker. Felix had one custom made.

R5
:no: I see :no: Thanks For The Info

Thanks Felix :yes:
Don't do it, you will be cursed for life with an over whelming, amount of Felix pennies on all your hunt's :shock::lol: However might be good 4 U , as part's for the sword model, and people that work on them are scarce :shock:
:laughing: no no more pennies :lol: but i repaired the sword that got wet i just plan on giving her a make over now, i replaced and o rings and re greased her up and put her back to stock as i put the mods on my Excalibur 2 so i want to keep her as my back up but have her looking sweet :D

I always loved the sword decal but since the machines are over 20 years old it is next to impossible to getting the decals off in one piece to copy. A good graphic's designer could work from a picture I'm sure. But costly..
:no: yeah never though of that :no:

:shock: that looks like a good one to me :shock: :D Thanks bud but the seller doesnt ship to my area :no: :no: :(

i remember reading a thread of someone making one for felix,
I would love to buy one if i could ?

I will hand deliver you a decal Christmas week. I will be in Dana Point/San Clemente visiting my son for the week. I have on my list to go eat at El Pescador fish market
Sorry it wont be the sword.
I have a bunch already printed but no sword

Steve

Back
Top Bottom