I Got Engaged!

Nice one Felix. Congratulations. We dig thousands of those Zincolns just to find One of those beauties.

Did you find out yet what the value might be on it.. That sure is a great find.. KEN :D

Nope, not yet. Not in a hurry either. I'll get a ball park figure of what I should expect and then put it up on Ebay one day when I need some money for a trek across Spain again. ;)

Sooooo, whats the historical relic???

The Playboy pendant! :lol:

Nice ring Felix... I think it would look better on you though if you used a little Nair ;)

Craig

Felix let me down, i thought we were going to see another Pam from Bay Miami Watch pick from Felix- from his Thread head liner, as his bride to Be Howboutit :laughing:

I ACTUALLY just DID get engaged. Pissed that I had to buy a retail priced ring..... I guess you can't substitute when she knows the rings you've found... :laughing: I've also learned to only tell her about the MENS rings I found. She already nabbed one 14k off me and 3 silvers... :mad::mad:

I wondered about the 3HD102, and I couldn't find a thing indicating anything that would suggest it was a diamond marking. As a result, I'm thinking it is some sort of serial number, instead. there wasn't a single combination I could imagine with the 3HD102 that made sense. Unless you could pull stones or estimate their weight at just over 1 carat, I would think this is purely serial or model # info.

This didn't occur to me because I think the center stone is small, but I think you're right.

Back
Top Bottom