Post your year end totals! ....and maybe a contest?

tabs.jpg

Interesting not many posted here. I just counted my quarters. 434.50 of the critters. 13 one dollar coins, 3 halves and a 10, a 5 and 6 one dollar bills.

I haven't counted the rest of the change. I think a Coinstar will do that nicely.

Last edited:
Interesting not many posted here. I just counted my quarters. 434.50 of the critters. 13 one dollar coins, 3 halves and a 10, a 5 and 6 one dollar bills.

I haven't counted the rest of the change. I think a Coinstar will do that nicely.
WOW! you killed it for sure! When you have that much, coinstar is the way to go.

You guys and gals sure dig the coins!! I may have 75.oo in non silver.

Attachments

• 2017 coins clad.jpg
    2017 coins clad.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 328
  • 2017 Silver.jpg
    2017 Silver.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 330
  • 20171213_125754.jpg
    20171213_125754.jpg
    183.9 KB · Views: 325
Stevie Wonder

:pirate: next year i will silence your lip's, as this past year was a disaster, since my house flooded, dealing with contractor's, selling the house , moving in, i am still un packing, still have a half of a trailer to un-load , you continue to pound me, but look out, the tides are changing, next year , YOU will be in the spot light , congrats , as they say one, two, 3 strikes your out in the old ball game ------ The big E list :dingding::nono::police::wave: PS POST #10, your wrong Mud has me beat , only two hunt's this year :goodjob:
Old 12-13-17, 09:42 AM
Supporter

Originally Posted by Mud-puppy View post
RECORD BREAKING Year for Me!
Monumental and unforgettable season for Old Mud! This season I found exactly 0 gold!...In oz that would be, let see, carry the 0..= .0 oz!

Around about November, I knew I was on a Record pace! It got to be a challenge to see if I could keep my amazing streak alive! I did it! ZERO GOLD this year! I'd like to thank the Forum Membership here for keeping me motivated and well armed with tips and tricks to accomplish this unusual feat!
You tied Earl on the gold number. Hopefully you.find something good soon

Last edited:
I had my best year ever....35 gold pieces. 2 rings were returned to the owner.. Pictured are a couple of my best days.

Attachments

• 7.3.17gold.jpg
    7.3.17gold.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 324
  • 5ringer2.jpg
    5ringer2.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 326
  • 5.28.17goldchain.jpg
    5.28.17goldchain.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 321

Sweeeet.....

Ok ok, I found a 22k ring. A major bump off my bucket list so nothing else matters. :cool: :wow: :pirate:

rs1.jpg

rs7.jpg

Land and sea Only a few from 1 out of two beach hunts this YR.

2017 totals mostly coins from land hunts . So Craig i do get out land mostly, but 2017 living now at the beach, will be more beach than land, Earl

Attachments

• P1000894.JPG
    P1000894.JPG
    181.9 KB · Views: 240
Deb......dont that guy whose a jeweler still go to the club meetings? That was one of them id have to sell another way...... even in the classifieds here someone would have given you more than melt for that. what a beauty.

No Dewey he is not in business any more. I've tried selling a few on ebay and not had a lot of luck. I'm holding on to about 5 pieces that I think are way to nice to melt and I need to try to sell them. I'm thinking I'll try FB marketplace.

Well, not much sand has moved for about two months, and the next King Tides aren't until the new year, so I'm calling it for 2017. It was the year of silver! 48 silver coins and another 40 trinkets. 13 pieces of gold. My first Walkers (3) and first Standing Liberty. La Niña winter treasure hunting sucks, but I'm thankful for the camaraderie (f@ckin' Lama!) Here's to 2018!

IMG_5661.jpg

Raider Regards,

R5

I was too busy this year with my house project to get out much and most of the time when i actually managed to get out conditions were less than ideal. I would guess all year i got maybe 8 gold rings, a couple dozen silvers and probably 50 dollars in spendable...
Seeing Kapi posting up the piles of gold kept me motivated to go when i could. Hopefully 2018 be better for us all!

Scuba, that Coinstar machine is gonna have smoke coming out of it after you're done:lol: Good job!

LOL. Most of that was when I was bored in Utah just playing in a park. When you are landlocked in winter you have to find something to do. Loved that one park I was at. Quarters everywhere. It was a way to pass the time when my grandchildren were in school. I would rather find the older stuff but it worked.

Hope you have a wonderful year in 2018

Back
Top Bottom