Most Likely My Final Hunt Of 2017 :) And Yes It Was At My Famous 1890's Park :)

Congratulations HistoryFinder those are amazing!

If I may ask a couple of questions - is this place still a park or is it overgrown area where a park used to be?! I'm wondering how all these beautiful silvers have been missed over the years or are you just finding them deeper than past treasure seekers have looked?

Hope you feel better soon and enjoy your winter hibernation :grin:

Man, that one Barber has been through a few fingertips, huh??? Great finds!

Congratulations HistoryFinder those are amazing!

If I may ask a couple of questions - is this place still a park or is it overgrown area where a park used to be?! I'm wondering how all these beautiful silvers have been missed over the years or are you just finding them deeper than past treasure seekers have looked?

Hope you feel better soon and enjoy your winter hibernation :grin:
Hello there, yes this place is still a park. It has some size to it, has has a lot of iron and ground issues here, that may be tough for a lot of the older machines. That may explain why I have done so well here with my E-trac in the past. I have spoke to a mentor of mine who is a local legend out here, and he spoke about the ground issues he had here in the past also. They are not too deep, most of them are 4 to 6 inches deep.

great finds congrats, must be that lake effect snow machine you live near
Oh yeah, lake effect snow is certainly the culprit here, we have around 3 feet of it on the grass right now as I speak. It might be quite some time before I can get back out there, with these stubborn temperatures.

Back
Top Bottom