AT MAX Advices

stefs

When i hunt in my land, i get constanly signals about 30-35. What do you think about this, should i dig this?
Ground balance is 80.
attachment.php

Either iron or mineralization. Looking at your hunting site, I'd bet iron bits though. Just make sure to get a good ground balance and carefully notch out what you don't care to dig. Lowering sensitivity might help a little when running hot.

When i hunt in my land, i get constanly signals about 30-35. What do you think about this, should i dig this?
Ground balance is 80.

Only way to learn a new machine and to know for sure is dig them all.

I have had targets I have passed up in good producing sites I did not dig haunt me in my dreams. ha ha

+1 what Big Boys said. Pretty much what is suggested is the first 100 hours you use a new machine, is dig everything. Pay attention to numbers vs what comes out of the ground. 30-35 is pretty much iron in the form of rusted hinges, hardware or nails probably from the old barn in your picture and all the carts, buggies and farm equipment likely stored near it over the last 100+ years. So, Just dig a lot of everything until you know the machine. Check out the AT-Max group I started. I've got a little info there from my 5-10 trips out this year with it. Mines hung up for the season since its hunting season and winter is fast approaching. Good luck and post what ya find.

+1 what Big Boys said. Pretty much what is suggested is the first 100 hours you use a new machine, is dig everything. Pay attention to numbers vs what comes out of the ground. 30-35 is pretty much iron in the form of rusted hinges, hardware or nails probably from the old barn in your picture and all the carts, buggies and farm equipment likely stored near it over the last 100+ years. So, Just dig a lot of everything until you know the machine. Check out the AT-Max group I started. I've got a little info there from my 5-10 trips out this year with it. Mines hung up for the season since its hunting season and winter is fast approaching. Good luck and post what ya find.

Please provide a link to the AT Max group

Back
Top Bottom