Two weeks with my NOX 800

yrekadude

Elite Member
I didn't realize just how many target's i've dug in these two short weeks since I bought my NOX 800 until I emptied my pouch..

Starting to understand the tones and sounds. Using the "park 1" mode at this time, will explore other hunting modes gradually..

Here are a few pics..

Note: This is two weekends and several hunts after 4PM locally.

I thought I had a silver coin but it was just a watch back.. I had that wow excitement then the letdown.. I am sure we have all felt this when we thought we had an awesome find and it ended up being junk..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Can't wait to get out more and more! I'm sure I'll find silver and gold eventually

I didn't realize just how many target's i've dug in these two short weeks since I bought my NOX 800 until I emptied my pouch..

Starting to understand the tones and sounds. Using the "park 1" mode at this time, will explore other hunting modes gradually..

Here are a few pics..

Note: This is two weekends and several hunts after 4PM locally.

I thought I had a silver coin but it was just a watch back.. I had that wow excitement then the letdown.. I am sure we have all felt this when we thought we had an awesome find and it ended up being junk..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Can't wait to get out more and more! I'm sure I'll find silver and gold eventually

Do I see a Mercury dime near the center and to the left? Not shiny but it sure appears to be a Mercury head on it.

The more hours you put on it the more you’re going to realize how good the Equinox really is. Congratulations you’re on your way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom