Lotsa lead and a US Plate

Great Hunt! Hilarious commentary! I got that same exact hat! Which is perfect top gear for headphones right? Also the Thunder Coil! Dontcha just love it!

I liked how muddied up your headphones are too!...the Wife threw my hunting hat in the washer and washed all the Good Luck right out of it! So I gotta get it retempered this late in the season...:mad:

Thanks for sharing your Hunt with us!

One small recommendation, You gotta consider your lower end gear a bit...You should try those cheap loose khaki pants like your Buddy wears...$2 down at the Goodwill....Those new Jeans you are wearing are too nice to be out afield and getting all dirty! I'da gotten in BIG Trouble! Church Clothes are for Church!:laughing:

Great Hunt! Hilarious commentary! I got that same exact hat! Which is perfect top gear for headphones right? Also the Thunder Coil! Dontcha just love it!

I liked how muddied up your headphones are too!...the Wife threw my hunting hat in the washer and washed all the Good Luck right out of it! So I gotta get it retempered this late in the season...:mad:

Thanks for sharing your Hunt with us!

One small recommendation, You gotta consider your lower end gear a bit...You should try those cheap loose khaki pants like your Buddy wears...$2 down at the Goodwill....Those new Jeans you are wearing are too nice to be out afield and getting all dirty! I'da gotten in BIG Trouble! Church Clothes are for Church!:laughing:

I'm the other guy that knows what pants to wear. Lol.

Great video guy's and a DEEP plate and bullets found with a GARRET ACE 400!!!! LMAO!!!! ($260.00 new on fleabay) There is justice out there folks otherwise known as a wake up call, TOO COOL!!!!!

More videos please:D

Thanks fellas. He does pretty well with the Ace 400 but he also has a thunder coil on it.

There's about 50 videos on our channel so far and i'm working on editing another couple.

Back
Top Bottom