Just a funny observation

mudwhale

Elite Member
I own the ATmax now ( Thanks Craig!)
I have let my hunting buddy use it as he is an ATpro expert IMHO that I like to hunt with. I owned the ATpro 3 years ago before I had to sell everything. Back to the story, I started to read the new ATmax manual and just noticed the picture on the front of it. It shows a dude in shorts digging a hole the size of a footing at a construction site! I could not stop laughing for a half hour dreaming up captions for this!!!! Here is the advertisement for a Premier metal detector that can find tiny stuff with pinpoint accuracy and the photo shows an American trying to defect to China the hard way!!! Sorry....I can't stop laughing....

I love the Max by the way when I stop laughing....

I hope all of you and your families have a blessed Thanksgiving and give thanks to all we have here in this country of ours that is great. Peace and Happy Thanks giving to all of you great folk here!

I found that picture funny as well, because the dude on the front is Brad he swings with the Hoover Boys on their vids. He is a Fisher guy he swung an F75 for the longest time and just real recently started to swing a Garret. They should have put The hot girl with the purple hair on front, I forget her name eeemmm "the relic recoverist" shes been swinging a Garrett a lot longer then Brad......

I found that picture funny as well, because the dude on the front is Brad he swings with the Hoover Boys on their vids. He is a Fisher guy he swung an F75 for the longest time and just real recently started to swing a Garret. They should have put The hot girl with the purple hair on front, I forget her name eeemmm "the relic recoverist" shes been swinging a Garrett a lot longer then Brad......

My AT MAX box has that girl on it. She's not really my type... actually anyone that swings a detector and covers their holes is my kind of person. :p

Now minelab has the right idea!!!!

Attachments

• a7de28653b0e61586d3ce6411685092b.jpg
    a7de28653b0e61586d3ce6411685092b.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 258
Back
Top Bottom