22k!

metaladdict

Elite Member
It fits! My first ring in 22k with Chinese writing. It passed my acid test👍
There was nothing else at this location except a dime and a penny.
4.54grams of cheddar😁 Found with my Patriot and 12 inch coil.

Attachments

• IMG_20220925_174248386.jpg
    IMG_20220925_174248386.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 429
  • IMG_20220925_174126233.jpg
    IMG_20220925_174126233.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 421
Looks real to me. Comes out of the ground looking like gold.
Take it to a jeweler and put in a green jade stone.

Way to go on the high K gold ring! I got the high K chains, coins and earrings but can't get the high K ring.

Very nice gold! In 25 years of detecting, I have found several sterling silver rings and many junky-looking gold plated rings.....but never a nice solid gold ring

Super find. Boy you almost instantly know it is 22k just by the looks of the deep gold look. When I was in the Army stationed in Pusan, South Korea that was basically all they had for sale in many small shops was 22k at less than $35/oz which was the government controlled rate back then.

I just wished the Asians and Indians (from India) played more volleyball in our parks. But they just mostly stand around and talk to each other. But they do wear that nice 22K bling.

Super find. Boy you almost instantly know it is 22k just by the looks of the deep gold look. When I was in the Army stationed in Pusan, South Korea that was basically all they had for sale in many small shops was 22k at less than $35/oz which was the government controlled rate back then.

I just wished the Asians and Indians (from India) played more volleyball in our parks. But they just mostly stand around and talk to each other. But they do wear that nice 22K bling.

I hear ya, This is why I find gold at all, because we have Indians,Aisans and mostly people from South America who wear gold!👍👍👍👍:lol:

Very nice!

Almost fits. Congrats on a nice piece of Gold. Its been several years since I last got my coil over some yellow. Trapper

Congrats on that beauty!

Way to go on the high K gold ring! I got the high K chains, coins and earrings but can't get the high K ring.

22K GOLD! Congrats Metaladdict.

Very nice gold! In 25 years of detecting, I have found several sterling silver rings and many junky-looking gold plated rings.....but never a nice solid gold ring

Wow, that is some nice Cheddar! Congrats on 22K!

Sweet find- congrats!

That's awesome metal, Big Congrats!

Thanks everyone 22k is rare but hopefully more common in the future.

Congrats on your 22k ring... I have one I found its a lot smaller than yours lol...

Back
Top Bottom