Gold?

metaladdict

Elite Member
The markings are too small even for my magnifying glass, I can't read them.
Passes 10k
Passes 14k with some smoke.:lol:?

Attachments

• IMG_20221002_162440910.jpg
    IMG_20221002_162440910.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 253
I’ll bet 10k for sure, stamp is blurry, but looks good from here along with the acid test. Sometimes tossing it gently in the hand one can feel the heft of gold, least I feel like I can tell. Congrats! Nice one.

I’ll bet 10k for sure, stamp is blurry, but looks good from here along with the acid test. Sometimes tossing it gently in the hand one can feel the heft of gold, least I feel like I can tell. Congrats! Nice one.

Thanks G.S. I thought brass because of it's dull look but the two tiny marks and acid test have me hoping.

Whatever number it rang up as can usually tell you if you have a chance. I agree that junk wouldn’t be stamped, and it’s not flaking like gold plate would after awhile.

It’s gold alright
I’ve dug up gold religious pendants like that at tot lots and swimming areas.
WTG

I'm betting it's Gold, Congrats!
Me too, thanks Soil.🙂
My bet is gold. They don't usually put stamps on junk.

Grats!
I hope so, thanks Detector.
Whatever number it rang up as can usually tell you if you have a chance. I agree that junk wouldn’t be stamped, and it’s not flaking like gold plate would after awhile.
Thanks IDX!
It’s gold alright
I’ve dug up gold religious pendants like that at tot lots and swimming areas.
WTG
You're giving me hope too, thanks Denny.🙂

Update!

I just sold this to my coin store and it's 2.7g of 18k!=$105 and they paid me$88.00.....Not bad. I usually send gold to my refiner. Yes they pay more.:yes:

Back
Top Bottom