Finds pouches

basstrackerman

Elite Member
Here are a few of my finds pouches.. some were altered to the way i want them.. i have a custom leather made by a member here, a leather sunray and two from feebay a relic elite and coin elite.. i change from time to time and use the big leather and relic elite for farm fields as they hold alot more junk lol the two green ones were modified with belt loops to maie them hang lower and the coin elite has an added zipper so coins dont fall out. I doubt i will ever need another but im sure i will buy another lol. Lets see your pouches

Attachments

• IMG_20170105_114224.jpg
    IMG_20170105_114224.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 1,319
  • IMG_20170105_114252.jpg
    IMG_20170105_114252.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 1,318
  • IMG_20170105_114510.jpg
    IMG_20170105_114510.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 1,449
  • IMG_20170105_114610.jpg
    IMG_20170105_114610.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 1,315
  • IMG_20170104_224910.jpg
    IMG_20170104_224910.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 1,286
So I have the SunRay and love it, how do you like it vs the Omega Mills pouches. Pros/cons?

well i love the sunray.. the omega mills pouches i had to alter so they were usable for me. i do not like where they sew on the belt loops , i like my pouches hanging lower off the belt like the sunray. and i added a zipper. they will last forever im sure.very very well built. i thought about having my sunray copied at an amish leather shop.

well i love the sunray.. the omega mills pouches i had to alter so they were usable for me. i do not like where they sew on the belt loops , i like my pouches hanging lower off the belt like the sunray. and i added a zipper. they will last forever im sure.very very well built. i thought about having my sunray copied at an amish leather shop.

Suprise, surprise, the SunRays are Amish made now.

Has anyone tried one of these Digger Supply pouches? Considering buying one but want to make sure the quality is worth the $ spent. Thanks! :lookclose:

Attachments

• colors-detecting-pouch-sm.jpg
    colors-detecting-pouch-sm.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 1,203
Just out of stock? After your last thread, I'm concerned you were "taken" didn't lose any cash did you?

Did not lose any cash. He did email me and said he actually had some but sold the last one before Christmas. He also had some Sunray X-1 Probes on his website. I know those have been gone for a while.

I told Richard at Backwoods Detectors to sniff around and try to find one for me. I was successful in finding Sunray 2 X-8 Coils and 1 X-12.

Hunted pretty hard with the X-8 today and was impressed.

Did not lose any cash. He did email me and said he actually had some but sold the last one before Christmas. He also had some Sunray X-1 Probes on his website. I know those have been gone for a while.

I told Richard at Backwoods Detectors to sniff around and try to find one for me. I was successful in finding Sunray 2 X-8 Coils and 1 X-12.

Hunted pretty hard with the X-8 today and was impressed.

Glad you didn't lose any money I would have felt like s%#*

Any luck contacting Ralph?

Hi,
I have a Relic Elite pouch and love it. Was just wondering what's the difference between it and the Coin Elite?
Thanks!

I just bought a Buzz Wilson Scabbard with a added Coin Popper so my Minelab bag should be great with the added Sheath

Got a new Whites pouch for Christmas and so far really like it.

Attachments

• Whites Accessories.jpg
    Whites Accessories.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 944
Back
Top Bottom