• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Wisconsin parks recon and a bakers dozen

nice job boss. you are the man. you better hit the 100 silvers or else....:D

Schmitzy !!!!! You gold slayer .... thanks buddy .. lets go hit some woods once 👍.. snuck out tonight ... here is your 94,95,96,97,98,99, 💪 & 100.
Didn't want to find out what your idea of " or else " means .
HH , Dew

Attachments

• IMG_1630.jpg
    IMG_1630.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 80
Totally amazing Dew!
That's more silver than I found in the last two months...

Thanks Matt 🙂
You got nothing to prove to me. I hAve seen your work when you put your head down and go after the silver ...
the old eye poppers you find in this state are what blow my mind .

Stay in touch
, Dew

WTG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Silversweeper894, you are DA man for sure, I love the way that ETAC is treating you man, Your game is so awesome these days I can't wait to grow up and find the Silver the way you do, Got to Love it, cause I do, thanks for sharing with us all
PS I hope you did beat me out of my 2 ringer day with your three lol

WTG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Silversweeper894, you are DA man for sure, I love the way that ETAC is treating you man, Your game is so awesome these days I can't wait to grow up and find the Silver the way you do, Got to Love it, cause I do, thanks for sharing with us all
PS I hope you did beat me out of my 2 ringer day with your three lol

Thanks Copper , I have never found a 2 or 3 ringer . Little treasures along the way , A bucket lister here and there keeps us happy. Just thinking about you moving from the west coast far enough south east must be opening up a new world for you .. can't wait to see your future post s .
HH, Dew

Awesome hunt, I love the watch fob! :yes:

Ya , Found it a few weeks ago or so ... I'm not one to post every little thing but the thing is cool . A 1915 celebration held in San Fran to calibrate the opening of the Panama Canal was a pretty big deal back then . Amaizing achievement actilualy. In 1915 I'm guessing it was not easy to get goods from the east to west coast . Thinking about how most things were still moved by water . Including people . Crazy big engineering project with the available tools at the time.
Thanks for the comments and I envy all the cool stuff you post history👍
Keep showing off ... the pics and stories never get old .
, Dew

These hunts were primarily between milw and Green Bay . Most older towns along waterways will produce keepers . No tricks here , getting better with your machine of choice and searching for pockets of wheat penny's first .. then slow way down and work the !!!! out of that dirt . Clear the shallow trash if you hafta . Just below is your treasure . These are heavily hunted public parks .
HH , Dew

Good thing that you are not near me:D:D

WOW Dew, that's impressive. Great thing getting your Son involved in this great hobby also. YOU DA MAN !!!!!!!!

p.s. Can we get a picture of you in your "SILVERSWEEPER" cape ?????

Back
Top Bottom