Advice or suggestions on coils for E-Trac

Rev_Beav

This past year I got an E-Trac and I love it! I only have the stock coil on it but have been looking at getting a bigger coil to maybe hit some deeper targets.

There are so many out there and I'm sure they're all sufficient but I wanted to get everyone's input on which they feel is best and why.

Any advice is appreciated and if you happen to know of a specific one for sale by somebody you can send them my way via a PM if you'd like.

Thanks in advance!

Sorry, no one piped in, but you will love the SEF coil, I have the U13, but Detech does a great job

I use the SEF 10x12 coil, it gets me an inch or two more in depth over the pro coil. Great separation too. I'd like to go bigger, but after an hour or so with the 10x12, I sometimes have to 'harness up' with the pro-swing bungee anyway.

This past year I got an E-Trac and I love it! I only have the stock coil on it but have been looking at getting a bigger coil to maybe hit some deeper targets.

There are so many out there and I'm sure they're all sufficient but I wanted to get everyone's input on which they feel is best and why.

Any advice is appreciated and if you happen to know of a specific one for sale by somebody you can send them my way via a PM if you'd like.

Thanks in advance!

After using ETRAC a couple years it is my opinion you will be very disappointed. The Stock Coil goes as deep as it gets. Myself I would go for a smaller coil for mor separation. You will be amazed at what you missed. Sunray 8" is one of the best for this.

After using ETRAC a couple years it is my opinion you will be very disappointed. The Stock Coil goes as deep as it gets. Myself I would go for a smaller coil for mor separation. You will be amazed at what you missed. Sunray 8" is one of the best for this.

Great to know, thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom