• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Forum get together Hunt

TonyinCT

Elite Member
I know this subject was brought up before but here goes ;

I would like to have a get together this Fall for a beach hunt here in Connecticut with others that are on this forum.
It would be great to meet many of you.
If there is enough interest , I'll work on setting up a date and a beach site for us to meet at. If it works out we could pick other areas of the country for Spring and / or Fall hunts.
This would be informal and I think a great time for all.
Post me your thoughts please.
Thanks ! :grin:

I can try. Been trying to get one going here. Waiting for the scouts to have their big pow wow.

I would love to get together and meet up with you all. However it probably won't be in the cards for me this year. :(

i would be up for it but i am also looking for someone to go out with in lower fairfield county if anyone can do it let me know

Tony, would love to join you all, but I'm planning on going to the FMDAC Fall Convention at North Myrtle Beach Nov. 10, 11, 12. It's at the Bay Watch Resort, and there will be four different hunts on the beach. With that cost...paying for airfare, condo at the resort (and I'm going alone...no one to share the cost with), fare to and from airport, cost for the hunts and banquet, and meals, I'm afraid I'll be a bit strapped and my boss would pull his hair out if I take off anymore time in the fall. Since he's got a REAL receding hairline, and is blond, he can't afford to pull too much out! LOL!

Scrltt641

Back
Top Bottom