Big silver bucketlister!

Waveoff

Elite Member
It’s been a while since I’ve gone detecting because life has been crazy lately. On a whim, I decided to drop was I was doing yesterday and head to my honey hole. Much to my delight, they finally cut the grass down for the winter in some overgrown areas I wasn’t able to hit all summer. I had found silver in those areas before but it was while I was swinging my Etrac and just learning my Nox. I started working around an old pavilion that’s loaded with pulltabs and garbage. My second signal was a banging 35-36 all by itself with no other signals nearby. I dug a wider than normal plug thinking it was going to be something good. I flipped it and sitting there flat in the hole was a silver half! I took a video of the reveal that you can WATCH HERE and posted some pics here in this post. My first Franklin half.:yes: Finally got that bucketlister checked off.:D

fuFabG5.jpg

nHCsgJ7.jpg

q3x4HBw.jpg

Rvas9Is.jpg

iEjZunQ.jpg

FUMe6nC.jpg

Last edited:
Woohoo! Congrats on the Benji!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Awesome dig! Love how it just fell out of the bottom of the plug, and sat perfectly in the bottom of the hole. It left a nice impression in the plug. You can clearly read the reverse imprint of the year 1954 in the dirt.
Congrats on getting your Benjamin!

Oh you dirty so & so, thats my birth year. ATTABOY Fred, that place is a helluva fine spot. Was that just below where me & you hunted ? God bless all those paisans, drinking vino and losing monete all those years. lol. Congrats on the big silver. We need to meet up again before the weather shuts us down. HH Mark

Good work! Gotta love seeing a big old silver like that turn up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad to see you get out for a bit Fred. Congrats on filling that bucketlister hole with the Franklin Half. I don't know why but that coin seems to be very allusive to a lot of guys. Trapper

Back
Top Bottom