NOX Recovery Speed Reminder

Trashfinder

Forum Supporter
As i was doing some testing yesterday , between the deus, etrac, impact, Nox 800, v3i, i found sweep speed on the 800 to be critical in 7,8. At what i consider a casual sweep speed with the 800 in recovery 7 i found my masked targets would only slightly tone. Then as i warbled directly over the target it was obvious there was something there. I then lowered the recovery to 5 and the same target at my casual sweep speed was loud and obvious.

Then putting the 800 back in 7 recovery i went fbs slow speed for trash and the 800 was loud and clear on masked targets. So reminder to myself as well, we need to work slowly in the higher recovery speeds on the nox until a smaller coil arrives.

As i was doing some testing yesterday , between the deus, etrac, impact, Nox 800, v3i, i found sweep speed on the 800 to be critical in 7,8. At what i consider a casual sweep speed with the 800 in recovery 7 i found my masked targets would only slightly tone. Then as i warbled directly over the target it was obvious there was something there. I then lowered the recovery to 5 and the same target at my casual sweep speed was loud and obvious.

Then putting the 800 back in 7 recovery i went fbs slow speed for trash and the 800 was loud and clear on masked targets. So reminder to myself as well, we need to work slowly in the higher recovery speeds on the nox until a smaller coil arrives.

I have found good coins, and relics in polluted sites sweeping real slow using speed 7, field 2 and park 2. Some pretty deep too. Like 8.5" in polluted sites.

Exactly what I have experienced.
If your run it too low, there is a "drawn out" or lazy response.
If your site has a "normal" or low amount of iron. Try this.
Park 2 or Field 2
Iron Bias 0
Recovery speed 4. I really like 4 unless it is extremely trashy.
Run the sens as high as possible.
Slow your swing speed if the machine get chatty.
HH!

Back
Top Bottom