Could park1 with tweaks be THE clad slayer on the nox?

NCtoad

Forum Supporter
With all the talk of guys using park 2, I pretty much ignored park 1 and immediately started learning the nox in park2. The few times I did use park1 it just seemed too "quiet" for my tastes. Well, the other day I decided to try park1, but with the iron bias at zero and upping the reaction speed to 7. Maybe it's just me, but going over places I had hit in park 2, I seem to be finding more clad. This may be, dare I say, a better clad hitter than the much talked about park2. Hit some deep (for me) coins too. Yesterday got a buff nickel at 7" with a solid ID.

In my very limited experience, test garden work for an hour or so and one in the wild hunt of about 2-1/2 hours, I would tend to agree with you. Park 1 seemed more stable and easier to use.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Park 1 is a better hunter in modern trash generally.
Also 5khz single freq with speed to 3 on 600 unit or speed 6 or 7 with 800 unit.
Persons has to watch though, using 5khz bottles caps will read high and fool a person. Cross checking these with multi freq though will weed out.

With all the talk of guys using park 2, I pretty much ignored park 1 and immediately started learning the nox in park2. The few times I did use park1 it just seemed too "quiet" for my tastes. Well, the other day I decided to try park1, but with the iron bias at zero and upping the reaction speed to 7. Maybe it's just me, but going over places I had hit in park 2, I seem to be finding more clad. This may be, dare I say, a better clad hitter than the much talked about park2. Hit some deep (for me) coins too. Yesterday got a buff nickel at 7" with a solid ID.

I will give it a shot next time i am out.

I was so happy with Park 2 after notching out all the numbers I didn't want to see/hear, I haven't used Park 1 much. I'll give it a shot.

Try the field 1 program. It does great on coins.
I tried field 1 a few times, and it seems like it doesn't work like it's supposed to. The best way to explain it, is one long high tone.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom