Weird Pendant (Pic Heavy)

Lee1968

Elite Member
I was a little short of my $300 clad goal for the year, so I hit a park I knew would be good for a couple of bucks to get my over the top. I found a little over $5 in clad, and made my goal ($302.50) as of this writing. :cool3:
After I knew I had enough change, I hit some heavily traveled areas looking for low tones that might be jewelry. I came across this huge pendant with a gold looking chain attached to it. It rang up in the low 20's. There is a lot of wording on this pendant as you can see, with the only "normal" writing saying "Alligator Jesus". On the same side I think I see "Ouija Macc". On the other side, it looks like it says something about "Gather the Elements", and has an alligator eating its tail. (I promised weird.) I can't find any gold markings on the chain, so I doubt if it is gold. There is a website for Alligator Jesus, but this pendant isn't on there. Any thoughts?
Thanks for looking and happy hunting!!

20200908_140419 - Edited.jpg

20200908_140559 - Edited.jpg

20200908_140652 - Edited.jpg

20200908_140515 - Edited.jpg

20200908_140652 - Edited.jpg

20200908_140755 - Edited.jpg

Attachments

• 20200908_140828 - Edited.jpg
    20200908_140828 - Edited.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 459
It's a beer bottle opener. :) Once you see it, you'll be like, OHHHHH. :lol::lol:

Check the necklace for gold... it looks legit, in the pictures. It's not often to see that type of necklace in fake, in my opinion.

Skippy

Thank you, Stiffwrists, for saving me from trying to remember the proper name for the Ouija thingamajig! :)

It's a beer bottle opener. :) Once you see it, you'll be like, OHHHHH. :lol::lol:

Check the necklace for gold... it looks legit, in the pictures. It's not often to see that type of necklace in fake, in my opinion.

Skippy

That is what it is! I didn't even see it until you said it. On the clasp of the chain, I do see S. Steel, so no gold markings sadly.

That's funny, I can remember the kids in high school calling themselves "juggalos", which apparently is what they call posse members? I have heard their music, and I must say, I only had to hear it once to know it wasn't for me :laughing: cool find!

That's funny, I can remember the kids in high school calling themselves "juggalos", which apparently is what they call posse members? I have heard their music, and I must say, I only had to hear it once to know it wasn't for me :laughing: cool find!

You are right, I listened just to see what kind of music it is. Absolute trash. Run away as fast as you can.

That is what it is! I didn't even see it until you said it. On the clasp of the chain, I do see S. Steel, so no gold markings sadly.

:) Yep! I can see the oujii board thingy in it, too. probably meant to be functional along with the form. :)

Back
Top Bottom