The Scoop on Stealth

Surfy , I can understand you wanting to be rewarded once in a while for sure. Not a bunch of junk jewelry. But , why are you committed to where you live ? Why not just move ?

Yep

I like it here , my state is not burning, my state isn't flooding, 9 miles from the beach , retired , I have metal detected for exercise mostly , but have found gold here years ago , it has changed with time , shark bites slim to none here, seasonal weather I like , don't like the heat more than 4 months a year, yes here permanent, not traveling , you all might have it better 4 detecting , but really I don't care , however it's very important that you remember this , it's different here , OBN can tell you , those constant perk comments it gets old bro. , trust me it's not me , come to the East coast , I'll show you that , ya in Craigs territory it was rough but here , your no better hunter than I , regardless of whatever you say to push my buttons , and if your not tring to 4 the final time , realize all hunting areas in the us are not the same, I could have retired in Florida , but can't take the heat, was thier twice in May , it was to hot even than 4 me , hope u finally understand , if not Craig can just delete my post , I give up.:lol:

I like it here , my state is not burning, my state isn't flooding, 9 miles from the beach , retired , I have metal detected for exercise mostly , but have found gold here years ago , it has changed with time , shark bites slim to none here, seasonal weather I like , don't like the heat more than 4 months a year, yes here permanent, not traveling , you all might have it better 4 detecting , but really I don't care , however it's very important that you remember this , it's different here , OBN can tell you , those constant perk comments it gets old bro. , trust me it's not me , come to the East coast , I'll show you that , ya in Craigs territory it was rough but here , your no better hunter than I , regardless of whatever you say to push my buttons , and if your not tring to 4 the final time , realize all hunting areas in the us are not the same, I could have retired in Florida , but can't take the heat, was thier twice in May , it was to hot even than 4 me , hope u finally understand , if not Craig can just delete my post , I give up.:lol:

You are free to express your opinion here Earl...

If you ever wander up this way Earl bring a scoop for the rocks and mud :lol:

I don't have to push your buttons. You do a good job of that all by yourself. I just asked a simple question. And you're blowing a gasket. I don't remember where you live. I've hunted many beaches in different states. Just remember , it was me who offered you a place to stay if you were ever out here. A complete stranger. I tried to be your friend and you took a dump on me.

Kob

Dont take anything personal, i don't travel anymore, i have 0 interest to come 3000 MILES to a state that's burning , nothing to do with you, only maybe you took me wrong , i have 2 pets , noone to watch them, no travel trailer, or mobile home, it's just me, and if i could travel again , id get my own place, because i dont know you, i know Craig, and the hunter's in CT, because OBN , and i went up thier and hunted for a week- minus the one day i was sore from those dang rocks :laughing: , but anyway thanks for the offer , but ill pass, HAPPY HUNTING. :roll::holycow::waiting::heybud::stop::goodluck:

KOB,

Never mind Earl, he always gets butt hurt on scoop threads. Especially when someone talks about how Extreme scoops ripped off the stealth design and name..

He has a scoop museum of NOS scoops, minty fresh..

Everyone knows I'm wright (rolling eyes)

KOB,

Never mind Earl, he always gets butt hurt on scoop threads. Especially when someone talks about how Extreme scoops ripped off the stealth design and name..

NOS = never outside scoops?

I'm very happy with the scoop it holds up very well digging on the rocks I dig in... the handle has a wooden dowel inside so no worries about breaking it...

So what model is it Steve?

Its just surface rust I can buff it out but why bother..

No idea. I've modded a few in the past too. Some better than others. Have 2 now that I'm going to make last.

The truth can hurt

KOB,

I am glad to see there are a few who know the truth about the the Stealth design and name being stolen. :thumbsup:

Chuck

lol

:viking::oops: Gotta run the AXE CREW was called in, and ive been a good boy :laughing: OBN ------:gottaluv::nothingtoadd: :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: I SOLD A STAVR SCOOP, KEEP A 4 SUNSPOTS AND STILL 2 YEARS LATER I STILL FEEL THE HEAT :crazy::clap::thumbsup: Be back later - i have to check out the new titanium Xtreme scoop's :pirates:

Back in the states? Yes

Please tell me your back in the states Chuck and not still in Brazil.

Been back since June.

Trying to keep my head down and not get the Covid-19 Virus :cool3:

been working on a few new products due to be released soon.

I hope everyone one on the forum is doing well.

As we all know, we have our ups and downs. I had a good day 3 weeks ago.

A Tiffany silver bracelet, wide 8 gram 14k band and a gold filled pocket watch marked 1935.

more pictures later.

I have been tied up working on a design of a Covid-19 related product.

Chuck

Attachments

• 1 pocket watch  1.jpg
    1 pocket watch 1.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 201
  • 1 pocket watch  2.jpg
    1 pocket watch 2.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 195
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom