Late Sunday Hunt

Maybe so ...but it was ME who found the Gecko.:lol: As for Conn. Large Cents, Sue has already found her share of those.

Nice haul and I see you even found several nickels. I love that you also found some cool stuff. I’ve been hunting a local park on and off for weeks now. I’ve found plenty of clad but really not a single thing of interest outside of a few crappy generic matchbox style cars. Monday I was there and found a pressure washer nozzle. :?:

Glad you are getting out! BTW still amazed at your cleaning method. Now all of my clad is clean too! Thanks!

Nice haul and I see you even found several nickels. I love that you also found some cool stuff. I’ve been hunting a local park on and off for weeks now. I’ve found plenty of clad but really not a single thing of interest outside of a few crappy generic matchbox style cars. Monday I was there and found a pressure washer nozzle. :?:

Glad you are getting out! BTW still amazed at your cleaning method. Now all of my clad is clean too! Thanks!
Thanks Diabolik, Nickels are tough to figure......sometimes we get a few and there are many times we get very little or none at all. We get those matchbox cars sometimes, mostly in playgrounds.

Sounds like the two of you had fun, and scored a nice amount of clad, too! :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom