PFC ? Lance Corporal? Silver jewelry?

Crossmod

Either way I love it, but a buddy said its too big to be a rank insignia.

Attachments

• 20200807_191656.jpg
    20200807_191656.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 455
About the size of the palm of my hand. Which, thinking about that. I could be a very tiny tiny person or banana hands. Soooo. That doesn't help. Ill snap a photo next to a ruler

About the size of the palm of my hand. Which, thinking about that. I could be a very tiny tiny person or banana hands. Soooo. That doesn't help. Ill snap a photo next to a ruler

Or just take a picture of it with a quarter. Thats an easy way.

Sorry for the delay! Buttons and pennies today hunting.

Here is the find next to a quarter.

Thanks for looking !

Attachments

• 20200810_005235.jpg
    20200810_005235.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 352
Is it silver? PFC isn’t a grade in the Army you immortalize in silver. Maybe, if it is copper or some other metal easily soldered, it was a overzealous Private posturing for his girl with homemade bling. But silver.....I’d think MAJ or even LTC.......
but PFC is a transitory rank which usually is passed in a matter of months.
Regardless, it is a good find and I’ll bet it lit up your headset.

AT Pro, Bounty Hunter Outback, Garrett Pro Pointer, Fiskars diggers

Is it silver? PFC isn’t a grade in the Army you immortalize in silver. Maybe, if it is copper or some other metal easily soldered, it was a overzealous Private posturing for his girl with homemade bling. But silver.....I’d think MAJ or even LTC.......

Hey olesaarge. I thoght when I made PFC, I was the cats meow lol. Remember what we called a PFC, Pr**k first class, lol.:laughing:

But then there were those who had mosquito wings sewn on their lapels....

Hey olesaarge. I thoght when I made PFC, I was the cats meow lol. Remember what we called a PFC, Pr**k first class, lol.:laughing:

Hey Hunter 1. When I met qualifications for PFC, I did
everything to keep from getting promoted. That seemed like a lot of responsibility for almost no money. I did finally make it because I figured it was a grade pretty well populated with guys busted from Corporal or SGT. These were good people to know and most had been around long enough to know how things worked.

AT Pro, Garrett AT Pro Pointer, Bounty Hunter Outback, Fiskars diggers

Back
Top Bottom