Manticore November

Nobody. Its hasn't been released yet. The only ones that would have one are testers and apparently they are under NDA's. The silence from Minelab has been deafening. Haven't seen very much on it lately. Mark

The Manticores are coming!! The Manticores are coming!!

On 1.12.22 you’ll find out why it’s better the second time around ~ Minelab :lol:

Oh, didn't read it that way.

I'll believe it when I see it!

X2
The majority of people and businesses (at least in my current experiences) are now listing dates in this manner 12/01/2022. I wouldn't be that surprised if this is the launch date as Minelab is probably scrambling to beat its competitors out of some of those Christmas sales dollars. In my opinion Nokta played their cards brilliantly with their reduced-price timing.

X2
The majority of people and businesses (at least in my current experiences) are now listing dates in this manner 12/01/2022. I wouldn't be that surprised if this is the launch date as Minelab is probably scrambling to beat its competitors out of some of those Christmas sales dollars. In my opinion Nokta played their cards brilliantly with their reduced-price timing.
Wouldn't that be something if they get as much money as they can before the Xmas rush , only to drop the price $200 immediately afterwards. Talk about getting people all fired up.

Wouldn't that be something if they get as much money as they can before the Xmas rush , only to drop the price $200 immediately afterwards. Talk about getting people all fired up.

Hey KOB, keep talking like that and Minelab will make you part of their financial advisory board!:lol:

Supposedly started shipping. How many, how long before they reach dealers, who knows.

Still no manual on the website.

- Dave

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-11-29 at 18.25.28.jpeg
    Screenshot 2022-11-29 at 18.25.28.jpeg
    138.7 KB · Views: 169
No it was just announced that Minelab is shipping to dealers. I have no idea when they will arrive to U.S. dealers. If they fly some here it may not take to long for dealers to get a low quantity first shipment.

Back
Top Bottom