3rd career bust half

randy

Forum Supporter
Found a couple of coppers at a new site last week, and managed to get back there today and of course focused on the area where the coppers were, and wasn't finding bupkis until about 2 hours in got a deep 10-47 on the E-Trac which is usually a silver quarter.

Got down there and saw this one wasn't quarter but a big one, and then saw the eagle on the back. Oh boy, thought it was a seated half but turned it over at it was a bust. :shock: Third one of my career :D

Then not 5 feet away, got the same exact signal, and I thought "are you kidding me, can I find 2 of these in one day?", but it turned out to be high tone trash.

Only keeper of the day in 2.5 hours. In all honesty, the front looks a bit better in the pic than in real life.

HH everyone

Attachments

• 112122z.jpg
    112122z.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 414
  • 112122.jpg
    112122.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 409
Great condition, good job not hitting it with your digger. There is a Large Letters variety for that year that increases value, but it looks like yours has normal letters. I hope to find a Capped Bust anything one day, even a half dime will do.

Way to to go on your 3rd Bust half. Where I live just finding one would be a once in a lifetime deal I think.

HOLLLYYYYYYY COWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!
And you ahve done this 3 times!!!!!!! OMG.......
I'd give my right arm for a bust anything.......ok , maybe my left.......

I'm moving to Chester county right now.

Big huge congrats to you bud.......so so jealous ......

OUTSTANDING ! What a save. Congrats on the capped bust half Randy. A dream bucketlister for most I suspect and you have found three. Well done. Mark

Back
Top Bottom