Mystery At Blind Frog Ranch....

Pete e

Elite Member
Another "reality"? Treasure hunting TV series...

Have watched the first few episodes of Series 1 which is just been shown now here in the UK...

I think they must have been reading the OI threads on here as they have already already found a Spanish silver coin, some counterfeit Mormon coins, and traces of gold and silver in the ground water and soil! Plus they have found a mysterious log structure in the flooded cave system they are exploring...

So in Series 1 they have found more than OI in about 5 series! 🙄

Also, unlike OI, they also have Skinwalkers on the land as well! 😱

All in all marginally better than "I'm A Celebrity......" which is what the other half was watching! lol

Oh Good Lord, not another one!!?!

What is a "Skinwalker"??

From what I gather, it's some sort of evil paranormal entity that according to Native American lore, roams the land in one of several forms, one being sort of a werewolf, and another being a possessed human....

The location of this ranch is only about 25 odd miles away from the infamous "Skinwalker Ranch" , which is named after all the supposed paranormal activity there....

The Skinwalker ranch has been the subject of many TV programmes, so I guess 25 miles is considered within cashing in distance! 🙄

Though the "Blind Frog" legend may have been around for a while, the site they choose to represent the legend is new and completely fabricated according to the evidence. See for yourself in the before and after aerials. It likely started as a sand/rock quarry not too long ago (I say this because aerials show other rock quarries nearby) that they decided to use to represent the legend. Water in the hole you see in the show is likely pumped in to create effect. It's an extremely arid region, with no natural springs in the immediate area i can find, any water is seasonal runoff from snowmelt from the nearby mountains. Any subsurface water that would be there would be hundreds of feet deep before you'd strike it, not near the surface as the show (and later aerial) pics show.

BF1.jpg

BF4.jpg

bf2.jpg

bf3.jpg

Last edited:
Yet another fictional reality show.

Next someone will mention gold and the laginas will chime in.

Back
Top Bottom