• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 946
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 942
Last edited:
MINELAB MANTICORE HIGH POWER METAL DETECTOR:

LATEST DETAILS JUST RELEASED (8/26/2020)

$1599 USD.

ESTIMATED AVAILABILITY (12/31/2020)

Our most powerful detector yet, Manticore finds targets faster, more clearly, and in even the most challenging environments. With impressive capabilities and technologies, nothing will go undetected. More effective than even the most high-end models in the market, Manticore brings power, precision and accuracy to detecting in a way that wasn’t previously possible.

MULTI IQ+: Minelab’s revolutionary technology has 50% more power than traditional models and is the highest-powered simultaneous multi-frequency machine on the market.

FAST RESPONSE: Identify your targets quickly and confidently to efficiently sort between trash and treasure with exceptional target separation performance.

POWERFUL 2D ID MAP: Identify your targets with greater visual and audible target insights.

ENHANCED DISCRIMINATION: Exceptionally accurate target ID allows you to accept or reject finds quickly and confidently.

WIRELESS AUDIO: Clearly detect with audio controls set specifically for you in order to identify targets confidently, reduce noise and identify trash.

ULTIMATE SEARCH MODES: Over 10+ preset search modes allow you to set the stage for success, with the ability to customize up to 10 unique modes tailored to your specific needs.

UNRIVALLED CONSTRUCTION & WATERPROOF: Powerful yet lightweight, Manticore weighs only 1.3 kg (2.9 lbs.) and includes a three-piece, compact Carbon-Fibre shaft system. Waterproof up to 16 ft (5 m).

INTUITIVE CONTROL: The large LCD panel allows for easy viewing and clear navigation control.

BOOSTED EMI IMMUNITY: In challenging environments, improved EMI rejection uses higher sensitivity to isolate targets.

CHOICE OF COILS: Comes with the M11 (11" Round Double-D coil) and choose
from M8 (8"x5.5" Elliptical Double-D) and M15 (15"x12" Elliptical Double-D) coils.

LIGHTING & VIBRATION: Detect even when the sun goes down with features such as Control Box Flashlight, Display Backlight with Auto Adjust, Backlit Keypad and Handgrip Vibration.

CLEAR AUDIO: Built in external speaker allows for crystal-clear audio and comes with Low Latency Wireless Headphones.

BUILT TO LAST: A three-year warranty with software upgrade capability allows detection far into the future.

0-99 VDI

2x 18650 rechargeable batteries in handle

9 hour battery life (w/o lighting)

Improved ergonomics compared to Equinox (more oblong handle)

Incorporated finger stop in handle

Improved (more robust) and redesigned coil ear material

ML 105 headphones (over the ear)

Uses same headphone port and charging cable as Equinox

Adjustable armrest (Improved material)

Automatic keyboard lighting

Low,med., and high target lighting

Last edited:
Wow, hope this is not a joke. Looks great, hopefully it won't be nose heavy like the equinox though. Ergonomics were one of my few complaints with that model.

No less than $1,000. That's roughly what the Equinox 800 is priced at, right?

If I had to pick a number, I'd say $1,300.

What if they discontinued the etrac, and priced it similar. I can't imagine many are buying brand new etracs nowadays, but then again I'm no expert.

If this is their flagship machine. I wouldn't be surprise to see it north of $2000. Heck the CTX is still selling for $2500. I am sure anyone that just purchased one of those felt a bit of puckering going on if they saw this announcement.

I don't get that cheap video though...

If this is their flagship machine. I wouldn't be surprise to see it north of $2000. Heck the CTX is still selling for $2500. I am sure anyone that just purchased one of those felt a bit of puckering going on if they saw this announcement.

I don't get that cheap video though...

I wouldn't be that surprised if it's that expensive. However, I think Minelab could really make a big splash by pricing the Manticore at a price that's cheaper than the Deus II.

What if they discontinued the etrac, and priced it similar. I can't imagine many are buying brand new etracs nowadays, but then again I'm no expert.

That's possible. I think when we do get the MSRP, it'll tell us a lot regarding Minelab's strategy in relation to the Deus II and the Legend.

Back
Top Bottom