North East PA Hunting

jminrod

Got my first detector a couple of days ago and have not tested it yet but looking for anyone in the northeast of pa. I live in Schuylkill County but commute through Berks County every day on my way to Lititz PA which I believe is Lancaster County.

I don't have a ton of free time since I commute so far but if there is anyone on here that would like to head out someday after work or I can try and make weekends. I need to get a pinpointer, and also need to do some testing before I go out and try this but would love for anyone to show me the basics.
Thank You, Jim Minrod

Got my first detector a couple of days ago and have not tested it yet but looking for anyone in the northeast of pa. I live in Schuylkill County but commute through Berks County every day on my way to Lititz PA which I believe is Lancaster County.

I don't have a ton of free time since I commute so far but if there is anyone on here that would like to head out someday after work or I can try and make weekends. I need to get a pinpointer, and also need to do some testing before I go out and try this but would love for anyone to show me the basics.
Thank You, Jim Minrod

I'm in Lebanon County, retired and able to go. What detector did you get?

Steve

Hi @stetam I got a Nokta Simplex WHP Metal Detector used on Facebook marketplace from someone on the other side of York. It was only used a couple of times he bought it to try and get his wife to go but she didn't want anything to do with it. He had the equinox 800 and also had a Nokta Legend
I ended up buying it on impulse. I have been looking for. along time but have not wanted to spend the money on an expensive version in case I didn't like it but also didn't want to buy something heap that may waste my time.

I will message you my cell on here so we can see if we can get a time set up. Thanks for replying

I’m in Berks County near Reading but grew up in Schuylkill County, Frackville and once lived in Lititz for a few years. So perhaps with your busy schedule we could get together some day. Where in Skook are you from?

I have 2 entry level Bounty Hunter detectors and just picked up a Garrett ACE 400. A Nokta Simplex was definitely on my list, but they get snatched up right away. Dave

Back
Top Bottom