Help refining my posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasonDixonMding

Elite Member
I’ve try to figure this out on my own but can't get it. I’ve seen some posts from other members. They tell some of there story than post a pic. Than talk about this pic. Than post another pic and talk about this one. And so on and so on. I have no problem posting pics but I can’t figure how to do this. All I have is a phone and I’m not very good with tech. Some help would be appreciated!

You need to upload the image and then insert it in between the text. So say you write a paragraph, hit the paper clip button, upload a picture, and then click the paper clip button AGAIN, and it should show up as an attachment. Kinda hard to explain, but try a practice post to try it out first.

You need to upload the image and then insert it in between the text. So say you write a paragraph, hit the paper clip button, upload a picture, and then click the paper clip button AGAIN, and it should show up as an attachment. Kinda hard to explain, but try a practice post to try it out first.

I use a third party image host. It provides me with an embedded link for forums, so I type what I want, insert the link, type the next part etc.

https://imgbb.com/

Thank you for your help.

I’ve try to figure this out on my own but can't get it. I’ve seen some posts from other members. They tell some of there story than post a pic. Than talk about this pic. Than post another pic and talk about this one. And so on and so on. I have no problem posting pics but I can’t figure how to do this. All I have is a phone and I’m not very good with tech. Some help would be appreciated!

Sorry I didn’t see this earlier, but I posted a screen capture video to YouTube a little while back that shows exactly how to do this for FMDF posts. There’s no sound, but Hopefully you can follow my cursor around the screen. As some folks mentioned earlier, the key to the process is the little "paperclip" icon. Hopefully it helps you or others who might have the same question:

Funny, I had the same question not too long ago and AirmetTango was kind enough to make the above video after I asked him how he did it…putting the Friendly in FMDF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom