Death Metal Cartoons

For some reason I cant view these on a kindle...was just interested because I might be that older generation since I'm not very puter smart..:lol:

Ahhhh...I think I will stick to the Roadrunner, Bugs Bunny, and Daffy Duck.
I mean if you are into violence, this guy usually tries to vaporize whole planets.

Attachments

• mar.jpg
    mar.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 3,637
Holy !!!! I think I want to punch someone after watching those videos. ha ha

Dethklok

I enjoy Dethklok cartoons. I have their first two music cds and have noticed they have come out with a third.
Cartoon Planet and Adult Swim have some great shows.
It doesn't matter how old you are if the programing is funny. Younger kids may not get some of the jokes, anyway.

"Billy Joe?"

"Yes, Bobbi Sue?"

"We're not in the Grand Old Opry any more, are we?"

"No, Bobbi Sue, we're not."

"I'm scared, Billy Joe!"

"Me, too, Bobbi Sue. Me, too."

I mean if you are into violence, this guy usually tries to vaporize whole planets.

its not the violence that i like its the mixture of music with the violence being portrayed as comedy. It reminds me a twisted slap stick. :laughing:

here are a few more

I enjoy Dethklok cartoons. I have their first two music cds and have noticed they have come out with a third.
Cartoon Planet and Adult Swim have some great shows.
It doesn't matter how old you are if the programing is funny. Younger kids may not get some of the jokes, anyway.

didnt notice they came out with a new one, but then I havent been keeping up on it much. havent even watched the newest season fully. Although I deff want to. this is prob one of my favorite songs by deth klok

do not watch this one if you get seizures : /

this is another favorite of mine by dethklok

and lastly my favorite video by them is the thunderhorse video , but i cant post it because it has slight animated nudity in it :roll:.

but on a lighter note

I agree! These ain't for me either! Ewwwwwwwwww Yuck!

awesome

I really like Go Forth and Die. The humor of it and also the musicianship.
I had never seen 12 oz mouse, but the part where his head blew off while playing the guitar was funny and pure rock and roll.
Thanks for posting the videos. very enjoyable.

Back
Top Bottom