Bottom of the 9th, 2 out, full count, and here's the swing....

Iron_Patch

Dug Saturday. :D Both my friend and I will be back today. :yes:

Attachments

• kar4.jpg
    kar4.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 586
What is that thing you got there? Some sort of Bingo Pog? Find it in a totter didja? Details Man! Details! :laughing:

Last edited:
Well then...WOW! After searching your link, I see your button's date is narrowed down to from 1781 to 1783! The king's 4th American Regiment. Nice, clear details too! Very nice find! Does it have the SF on the back, too?

Well then...WOW! After searching your link, I see your button's date is narrowed down to from 1781 to 1783! The king's 4th American Regiment. Nice, clear details too! Very nice find! Does it have the SF on the back, too?

Yes, pretty sure they all do.

If I am not mistaken, this gentleman lives North of the Border, so it was not found in any state.
Nice job IP, thanks for sharing!

Actually the word is Deus now! :yes:

Oh no you di’nt!!:lol: Great pick no matter the machine IP,that’s in incredible shape too,IMO. Any button or token or whatnot I dig around here is BAKED! Farmers LOVE fertilizer in this area....
Do you still have your FBS stuff?

Oh no you di’nt!!:lol: Great pick no matter the machine IP,that’s in incredible shape too,IMO. Any button or token or whatnot I dig around here is BAKED! Farmers LOVE fertilizer in this area....
Do you still have your FBS stuff?

Usually condition is harsh here too and like most this one needed a lemon soak to clean. Usually the result is all the green comes off and then your left with what's left for gilt. It looked pretty good under there so I figured it was going to turn out decent, but a funny thing happened, when I checked to see how it was coming along the dirt was off and most of the corrosion, and it looked great, still green with the gilt shining. I cleaned it a little more and yanked it, and am very happy with the result. This process seldom if ever happens this way, but I guess my luck just continued right through the cleaning.

Attachments

• ukar.jpg
    ukar.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 311
Back
Top Bottom