My 3rd 10 Plus Silver SoCal Hunt Of The Year

Incredible! I cant say I've had a 10 silver day EVER, and you have 3 this year alone :laughing: excellent hunting man, keep up the great work!

Just plain very impressive Jason. Huge congrats on that last big outing. Around here we call double digits Silver hunts as "Yooper Hunts". No doubt days like that are nothing short of fantastic. Trapper
Thanks Trapper. It amazes me what is out there to be still found. Hope you are having a good summer.
That's a good hunt right there!
Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
Thanks
Incredible! I cant say I've had a 10 silver day EVER, and you have 3 this year alone :laughing: excellent hunting man, keep up the great work!
Thanks Jeff! I figured you would have had a 10 silver day at that lake spot maybe. Hope you get one, they are exciting.
Congrats on another amazing hunt. I'd be happy with 10 silver coins for the year.
Thanks! Maybe you will have one and double your yearly silver total.

That is epic hunting. 3 double digit silver days is legendary. I feel fortunate to find 1 and consider myself blessed beyond my worth to dig 2 in one hunt. Last year I got 56 TOTAL, So far this year I am at 40 and the way its been going lately, not likely to eclipse last years total. Keep the success stories coming,-they give me hope!

Hi Jason. Congratulations on these finds. Reminds me of the early 1980's when I was ststioned at CBC Port Huenem. I would metal detect the base as well as the surrounding area and would find many silver coins and rings. Been retired now for 36 years living in Utahand haven't found more than a dozen silver coins. I guess I need to move. Again, congrats.

Man you are killing it! I need to step up my game haha. I have never found more than 4 silvers in a day hunting parks! Most hunts now I'm lucky to find 1 park silver. Keep up the good work! Congrats

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom