Can not post in For Sale (Too New), Can this be an exception?

Krystyn

Note from Admin:
Sorry, we can't make an exception. Where would we draw the line?

Last edited by a moderator:
But I’m not going to be metal detecting anymore. So I’ll never get to 200 Post unless I just post random things. And I really don’t want to do that.

OK, never mind then. Thanks for all your help in the beginning. But now it’s goodbye. Good luck everyone!

The membership had a say in the rules of the forum... its 6 months and 200 posts sorry...

I Don't think it's unreasonable, oh well. A rule like this just encourages interaction and community building.

Yeah i know i just kinda hate posting stuff.

That's me too. I am more of a reader than a poster. I have been on here daily for the past year trying to learn as much as I can but only have around 20 posts. Hopefully, I will get some finds good enough to post.

Yes. I am glad to see this post. I was trying to list some GPX coils with no avail. I have been a member since 2015 and could not list because I didn't have enough posts. Thanks...

Look, it's not just starting threads, even welcoming someone to the forum can count, it's a community and fellowship thing. We are the Friendly metal detecting forum after all. The fellowship of the dig.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom