• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

$100-$160 range

kompa

Tesoro compadre.
Ace 150.
White's classic sl
White's classic 2 sl
White's classic 3 sl

Wanting to use for coin jewelry hunting in parks and some beach. Thanks again.

I would pick the Classic III. I'd prefer to be able to change coils.

Compadre.

I've found silver, gold, and relics with that bugger. Don't underestimate it. :yes:

Compadre

We'll... If no one will else has said it... The compadre. B-)

One amazing little machine. Now... The only remaining question would be... 8 inch.... Or smaller one.?

I have smaller coil... Because that's all they had at the time... For me... Personally... If I had the choice... I think I'd rather have the 8 inch.

Soooooo... My vote.... Compadre.

Eurotek

Check out the Eurotek. New digital technology, 1-99 target ID, fast recovery speed, deep, 5 year warranty and very hard to beat even at $200 plus.

Mike

Check out the Eurotek. New digital technology, 1-99 target ID, fast recovery speed, deep, 5 year warranty and very hard to beat even at $200 plus.

Mike

even better at $159.00

but if I was to choose one from his list it would no doubt be the Compadre

well this weekend my friend and went beach hunting down in big sur, he used his brand new compadre i ordered for him and wow was i amazed at no falsing at all on the sand, i dont think he scanned the wet sand but dry super quiet. so this post was for a md for my 13 y.o. brother, i think it will be the compadre for sure. and that 8" is very tempting too bad there arent any around yet.

Already ordered the 8". I get it thurs.

Please, please, please do a review on that 8" coil when you get it.
Air tests, of course, but that will be subjective and I believe the Compadres go a little bit deeper in the ground than air tests will indicate.

What I am really interested in is target separation.
Can it pick up and determine targets next to each other and how close.
I know the small coil is great at this, my 7" coil seems to me to be just as good and I take it into the trashiest of sites all the time and it works surprisingly and extremely well.
I wonder how good the 8" coil is at doing this.

Back
Top Bottom