• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Santa clara, CA

Metal detecto

Elite Member
It's been a bit lonely detecting by myself. If you do live here, tell me when and where you can go (I am currently unavailable for 2 months due to travel).

Josh

Don't you mean Santa Clarita ? I thought you were in So. CA

I'm an ~hour south of Santa Clara. If you have a way to get down here to hunt, I'll show you around.

Don't you mean Santa Clarita ? I thought you were in So. CA

I'm an ~hour south of Santa Clara. If you have a way to get down here to hunt, I'll show you around.

Tom, in his photo album he has a couple of photos. One of them shows him hunting a beach near Golden Gate. The other one is him hunting near the Santa Cruz pier. I guess he lives in the Silicon Valley area, though his last post was made from Puzan. He must be overdosing on bulgogis and kimche. :D

I must confess, my favorites are bibimbap, tteokbokki and galbi.

Tom, in his photo album he has a couple of photos. One of them shows him hunting a beach near Golden Gate. The other one is him hunting near the Santa Cruz pier. I guess he lives in the Silicon Valley area, though his last post was made from Puzan. He must be overdosing on bulgogis and kimche. :D

I must confess, my favorites are bibimbap, tteokbokki and galbi.

:laughing: I like tteokbokki too... Once we're out, I'm gonna SO have to burn that fat off detecting...

And Cal Reg, sure! I'd love to.

Josh

Oh, for some reason I thought you were southern CA.

If you venture towards Santa Cruz again, you will have to pay my 30% fee, ok ? :laughing: And if you ever get further south towards Monterey or Salinas, look me up.

If you venture towards Santa Cruz again, you will have to pay my 30% fee, ok ? :laughing: And if you ever get further south towards Monterey or Salinas, look me up.

So my Tom pass is void when I go into Santa Cruz? Where is the consistency of the rules! 18 or younger are free, ain't they? :lol:

Josh

Tom's 30 %

Maybe you can pay him in some of the Korean clad you will find on the beach there :laughing:

Maybe you can pay him in some of the Korean clad you will find on the beach there :laughing:

Nah, I'll give him so Korean Teokbokki, the Korean clad is mine!

Deal, Tom? I keep my clad, you get this boi:

Screenshot 2021-06-10 9.58.54 AM.jpg

Josh over in Korea

I remember eating some of those, bought from a street vendor, while shopping in Itaewon. Tasty!

Josh should be getting out of quarantine ( 2 weeks on arriving in Korea)in the next couple of days there and able to enjoy his favorate foods and celebrate his birthday , and make a run at those almost undetected beaches there. Sure he will be posting lots of pictures of his adventures.

Back
Top Bottom