Continued from Yesterday

ScubaDetective

In Memory Of
Forum Supporter
Well I drowned a CZ-20 yesterday and didn't have a spare while searching for a ring. I told them I would be back this morning. I only have 2 CZ-21's now with 8" coils and have to send all three CZ-20's and 21's with 10.5 inch coils back to Fisher.

Oh well. I get there and suit up and jump in. After a few fishing lures. deep cans, bottle tops and other trash I get a pretty good signal. It turned out to be her ring. A little more than an hour of searching and she has it back. She is over 8 months pregnant with her first child and I know she will be thrilled. She was at the Dr's when I gave it to her husband.

On the way there I got a call about a pair of glasses in a marina. I was able to fetch them. I am now leaving to find a huge propeller that spun off a cruiser.

How do you tell them that you got it? Do you just tell them you found it or something else?

And I thought riding an excavator was the coolest you could get! :lol:

Josh

I'm waiting for the call from someone who lost a bottle cap or pull tab. I can help!

I keep telling Scuba to fly out to Monterey, CA, to fetch the $19.99 Zebco fishing rod that I accidentally dropped off the Monterey wharf , 45 yrs. ago when I was a kid. But I guess he's just mean and doesn't want to help me :no:

Your other post left me wondering about the ring, but here it is! The prop will probably be in a larger range to search, but should be a strong signal if you get a coil anywhere near it. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom