Kellyco Shirt

ollievon

Elite Member
So...I just realized that KellyCo had this shirt for sale and as my bad luck would have it...it's now is on clearance...but no XL's, ugh.

By chance does anyone have one they want to sell? I love this shirt, but clearly got to the party late, figured someone on this forum may have bought 2, lol.

If anyone has an in at KellyCo, please help me get an XL!

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    44 KB · Views: 288
So...I just realized that KellyCo had this shirt for sale and as my bad luck would have it...it's now is on clearance...but no XL's, ugh.

By chance does anyone have one they want to sell? I love this shirt, but clearly got to the party late, figured someone on this forum may have bought 2, lol.

Are you trolling us?

If not, do they have one featuring a Long Range Locator?

Sorry, Cfmct. Pls pull it if you deem it inappropriate.

This not a plug for KellyCo if that is what you are eluding to, it's an honest request from the FMD forum to see if anyone has one...seriously. But if you feel it is inappropriate, which was not my intention, please delete it if against forum rules, totally not my intention.

Sorry, I checked with my contacts at Kellyco to look for one, they only have S, M and 3XL.

I tried....

Kellyco is a supporting vendor on Friendly.

I appreciate it, love that shirt - hope they might consider doing a small run once again, best MD shirt I've seen yet.

I've got a couple of Deus Polos I am willing to sell! Polyester! XXL! $20 per! The Forum Sponsor Distributor who sold me my NOX800 tossed them into my trunk..Along with an AtPro hat! I'm like, WTH am I supposed to do with these?.

He said he dont know, since the NOX 800 hit the market, they are obsolete! I'm like, "Yeah?" "So this is your way of doing a courtesy flush?" :laughing: I'm like, "OK...Do you have a free handicap parking hangar? like maybe from Tesoro? That I could use!" :laughing:

Attachments

• deus.jpg
    deus.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 189
"This message has been deleted by Cfmct. Reason: If you have nothing good to say.. say nothing."

What I said is that it spent its short life as a shirt and now it is further being of use as a oil and grease rag in my shop. Then I said "sorry". There was not a bit of that that was meant as negative. And I will further say that it so far has been a very good rag in its second life.

Back
Top Bottom