Lucky

georgeinsc

Elite Member
My luck finding gold this year has been atrocious. 4 gold rings found and two of them returned to the owners.

Found a beautiful heavy yellow ring a couple of days ago. I did not have my loupe with me but could see that the ring had a lot of engraving. It turned out to be a "Lord of the Rings" piece of tungsten junk that retailed for $135.00.

My better luck has been at the spring and fall seeded hunts at our metal detecting club. Spring hunt I got a Minelab Ball cap and a Minelab finds pouch to go along with winner take all cash drawing.

Today I wound up with first prize which was a Minelab X-Terra 305. If I keep winning they may throw me out of the club. LOL

Wish my luck would transfer to the beach and water.

Congrats on the club wins George! Good thing you didn't also dig massive gold finds this year, or they would start thinking about un-membering you. :lol:
GL & HH

I found 1 platinum and 1 silver ring, not a flake of gold.

Bounty hunter - treasure hunter - cabelas
Best find to date - 15g platinum ring

If you remember from the xmas special of 'detectorists', all you need to do to reverse your luck is to put some gold back onto the beach.

Be sure and PM me when and where you do that.

I do not watch those detecting shows so I have no knowledge of what I am supposed to do to increase my gold finds. But being the optimist I am sure that I will find some the next time I am on the beach or maybe the time after that.

Back
Top Bottom