• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Vaccine Mandate

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree. Give up a right and you'll never get it back.

Your disagreement is not helping the country as a whole... instead of thinking about the powers that be think about the people in the medical fields that are burned out because a few believe their rights are being infringed upon...

Just wait until the Lambda variant hits... you haven't seen anything yet.

One of my nephews found out, the hard way, that having had covid doesn't grant you long term immunity.

My nephew tested positive for covid three months ago. He wasn't very sick from it. Also, he wasn't vaccinated and is too macho to wear a mask. Well, he tested positive again last Friday. His symptoms are a bit stronger but not worrisome.

My guess is that he had gotten the earlier covid variant the first time and he got the Delta version last Friday.

Your disagreement is not helping the country as a whole... instead of thinking about the powers that be think about the people in the medical fields that are burned out because a few believe their rights are being infringed upon...

Just wait until the Lambda variant hits... you haven't seen anything yet.

My man, I could fervently fire back at this with facts but there is already a huge divide between the two sides on this forum and in real life. For that, I will refrain. Have a great day and try some dirt digging. It will do your detecting soul some good.

I could say some things, but they only fall on deaf ears.
This thread died when it was started.
A great thread for separating the people.

While this thread was started with the good intent to inform and encourage those with out vaccination to get one , seems to just be dividing the member in two groups . Don't see any one changing their minds one way or the other. Personally don't see this virus going away for a long time with the new strains coming out. But for the sake of keeping the forum friendly might be time to close this thread.

While this thread was started with the good intent to inform and encourage those with out vaccination to get one , seems to just be dividing the member in two groups . Don't see any one changing their minds one way or the other. Personally don't see this virus going away for a long time with the new strains coming out. But for the sake of keeping the forum friendly might be time to close this thread.

(note: this is a general reply to everyone)

Good point, this thread was started with a good intent to inform about some information about mandates (see 1st post in this thread).

I don't think the intent was to cause division or disputes, even if anyone don't agree with the information shared in the 1st post, at least realize it was shared with a good intent.

It should not surprise anyone that everyone was not going to agree about all aspects of this topic, we are all individuals with our own views.

Even among those on both "sides" of the topic who agree with those who hold their same basic view on the topic, I am sure there are other topics they likely disagree on.

The one thing we can agree on is that not everyone is going to agree on all topics :lol:

Anyhow, this thread did serve as an example as to why political debates are not allowed on the forum in the interest of living up to the forum name as "Friendly" :lol:

For the record, (and hopefully many others feel this way) I do not hold any hard feelings to those who disagree with me, if I took away your right to have your own views then I'd have to take away my right also. (but I understand the need for the MODs to guard that this forum stays "Friendly" :lol:)

Anyhow, I'm glad one thing we all likely actually can agree on: and that is that metal detecting is fun ! :lol:

Last edited:
I could say some things, but they only fall on deaf ears.
This thread died when it was started.
A great thread for separating the people.

"This thread died when it was started"

That would have been the proper time to have had it put to death or die. I just knew that it was going very wrong right from the start of the whole thread. JMSHO

COVID-19 has killed a large number of people. I admit it's a serious thing worthy of some concern. As much as has been forced on us?

This virus was never the Spanish Flu. Everyone should look up the Spanish flu if you want to know what a real killer virus was like. Why did they act like it was? It's been constant doom and gloom for over a year. The fear has been perpetually ramped up. "Never let a good crisis go to waste." They've sure not let this one go to waste. They will milk it until it burns itself out or mutates into something less lethal.

That's what viruses do you know. They become less lethal over time. Not More. If they did humans would have long ago ceased to exist. All critters would have ceased to exist.

Most pandemics last about 2 years. My gut tells me by this time next year this thing will have run it's course. For the country and the world's sake I pray that's how it works out.

This is my last post on this. I'm done.

COVID-19 has killed a large number of people. I admit it's a serious thing worthy of some concern. As much as has been forced on us?

This virus was never the Spanish Flu. Everyone should look up the Spanish flu if you want to know what a real killer virus was like. Why did they act like it was? It's been constant doom and gloom for over a year. The fear has been perpetually ramped up. "Never let a good crisis go to waste." They've sure not let this one go to waste. They will milk it until it burns itself out or mutates into something less lethal.

That's what viruses do you know. They become less lethal over time. Not More. If they did humans would have long ago ceased to exist. All critters would have ceased to exist.

Most pandemics last about 2 years. My gut tells me by this time next year this thing will have run it's course. For the country and the world's sake I pray that's how it works out.

This is my last post on this. I'm done.

Thank-You

Agreed.

COVID-19 has killed a large number of people. I admit it's a serious thing worthy of some concern.....

......."Never let a good crisis go to waste."......

Interesting points ! I think there might be a level of agreement on both sides of the issue even though everyone obviously isn't going to agree to the same degree on all the various aspects of the issue.

We all seem to have varying views as to the level of concern needed, but I think most of us likely realize it is more serious than a regular flu season, and does need a reasonable level of action, we all just might not agree on the level of action needed. As far as those in power who might take advantage of a crisis to further globalist agendas, that does not surprise me as it has happened before, but I will leave it as a generalized statement so as to try to avoid stirring up political debate with anyone.

We never intended this thread to create divisiveness, but to inform. Apparently, that is not possible. Therefore, this thread is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom