PHOTOSHOP!!! .....here we have fun modifying pics of our forum members and their beach hunting equipment!

DaviDs

Forum Supporter
  • Learning photoshop and I'm sure the pics will get better by the page.
  • Feel free to post your ideas and I (or anyone else willing) will photoshop them to life.
  • Being a beach section, all jokes er, um, images will probably deal with detecting at a beach!

The first idea was from ScubaDetector ... seems he wanted a NOX, lol :laughing:

Attachments

• underdog 4.jpg
    underdog 4.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 788
Last edited:
I needed a break from work, so post your ideas and I (or anyone else willing) will photoshop them to life. Of course, being a beach section, all jokes er, um, images will deal with detecting at a beach!

The first idea was from ScubaDetector ... seems he wanted a NOX, lol :laughing:

LOL I already have one!

Next one goes out to Compass. When conditions got tough, he switched machines for his trusty White's PI!!!

Attachments

• COMPASS.jpg
    COMPASS.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 751
Those are awesome David! How about a Felix the Cat one when you're bored? :lol: (He's got a bag of tricks!)

Hey David. How about a heavy gold laden starfish (my avatar) found with the Equinox and Starvr scoop. I would attempt to post one myself....but I am past 50....I feel fortunate with my computer skillls that I can post pictures of my finds😀😀

Hell....I am surprised to even know the word avatar. 😳😳

Last edited:
Those are awesome David! How about a Felix the Cat one when you're bored? :lol: (He's got a bag of tricks!)
Work in process.... I couldn't remember what kind of scoop you had, but I got the clean sweep and the S/S

Attachments

• Felix01Jpg.jpg
    Felix01Jpg.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 649
Photoshop peeps: Anyone know how to make shadows??? Also, I'm having a bugger of a time with the text command. I did "something" and now the text won't appear when I type it. I know the text is on the top layer but can't figure out the issue for the life of me. Ugh, maybe tomorrow...

Meanwhile, I was trying to poke fun at Craig (CFMCT) but I think I can leave this image well enough alone. He is probably out plowing a path to his beach as we speak....in April, bwhahahahahaha

Attachments

• cfmct.jpg
    cfmct.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 655
T-Man

Hunted with him, he's got the big scoop, and OBN's skullies , heavy equipment needed for digging in stink mud, the territory is all his howboutit :laughing: PS it's your turn to go up and have some fun howboutit :shock::yes::D

Lol

Sorry to disappoint you guy's but that super hero has already been used by Buell Ride -Paul, A+ Dave for effort :lol: PS Dave don't forget we want to see Scuba's, Iron's, and CTCurts to howboutit :lol: See-- Buellride's Avatar News flash i now have more scoops than detector's :funnyup:

That is Freaking Funny....Nailed everyone, specially our buddy Ear!!...............:gottaluv:............:lol:...

Back
Top Bottom