What is it?

mike_i

I hunted a couple of beaches, found the usual stuff plus this.
Anyone know what it is?

Attachments

• IMG_3482.jpg
    IMG_3482.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 761
Zit popper !!! I have found more than my share of those. Some have different ends and varieties.

I was gonna say, something to do with nuts.
Had to google Zit Popper,... kind of glad I did not know what it was.
DL

I was going to say some kind of dental tool which I know fisherman use for lots of different things.

That looks like a melted wax tool used in jewelry making. I have something very similar but I suspect someone was using it for some other purpose. :roll:

A friend knew what it is, there is no writing on it. Some of you guys were right. It's a dab knife used both for wax sculpting and for scraping the resin out of your pot pipe, it's a multi purpose tool.

Called a dab tool. Goes along with a glass dab rig & nail (either a quarts or titanium bowl). A dab tool is used to manipulate the cannabis concentrate around a torch heated bowl/nail causing it to vaporize then inhaled.
No, I don't consume cannabis! Hate the stuff TBH. Unfortunately as an RN I'm very aware of whatever the latest tech is for ingesting/consuming narcotics. It's called being informed and knowing my patients.

Called a dab tool. Goes along with a glass dab rig & nail (either a quarts or titanium bowl). A dab tool is used to manipulate the cannabis concentrate around a torch heated bowl/nail causing it to vaporize then inhaled.
No, I don't consume cannabis! Hate the stuff TBH. Unfortunately as an RN I'm very aware of whatever the latest tech is for ingesting/consuming narcotics. It's called being informed and knowing my patients.

Show off:laughing:

As Denzel said in the movie Training Day :
A good narcotics detective will have narcotics in his system...lol...

Back
Top Bottom