• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

A Trifecta of Silver Jewelry: Ring, Bracelet & Pendant

FelixtheCat

A Moderating Knight of the Round Coil
Super Mod
Forum Supporter
I went for a wet sand hunt yesterday with Noxy to a beach I had set aside from hunting until conditions improved. After I got there, it seemed promising until about 30 minutes later when I saw that Noxy was running out of charge. :roll: I packed it in and went home. Today, I went back out to the same beach and hunted for 3.5 hours of mixed water and wet sand hunting. The silver ring and the bracelet came from the water while the jade pendant was from the wet sand. I almost thought I had pulled a little gold at the end, but it was unmarked and at home it didn’t pass the magnet test. I was very surprised at how the nickels kept coming on this hunt. The junk bracelet was very neat when I cleaned the ends and the skulls showed through. I may need to put this beach back on my rotation for 2022 as it seems to have improved. I will be heading out again tomorrow as I will not be detecting next weekend since I am going camping & kayaking.

Attachments

• 11-27-21.jpg
    11-27-21.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 398
  • 11-27-21 Silvers.jpg
    11-27-21 Silvers.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 402
  • 11-27-21 Skulls.jpg
    11-27-21 Skulls.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 396
Silvers better than Felix pennies I guess... :yes: I found a 2 dollar Euro coin wanna send me 200 Felix pennies for it? And I'll dispose of them into the garbage... let me know :D

Silvers better than Felix pennies I guess... :yes: I found a 2 dollar Euro coin wanna send me 200 Felix pennies for it? And I'll dispose of them into the garbage... let me know :D
Your exchange rate is very generous but the postage makes it a no-go! :lol:

I would keep an evil eye on that spot. Is that a dog bowl or ashtray ?

I would keep an evil eye on that spot. Is that a dog bowl or ashtray ?
I don't think it's for a dog and its not an ash tray. It's a small bowl like the kind they use for cooking - for the cutting up of certain ingredients. My guess, considering where I found it, is that its used to make maté tea - a popular drink amongst Argentinians. (It could've been for a dog I guess as well- maybe one of those tea cup Yorkies).

Back
Top Bottom