King Georges, an Indian and More

GKman

Forum Supporter
Hello Folks
I went out to a farm today that I have detected lots of times. But there is so much area that there is usually something nice that pops up every couple hunts. This was the first time this year I have detected the farm and the ground conditions were oh so nice...
Anyhow. I found a nice King George III in decent condition and another one that is in much poorer condition. I also found an Indian Head cent, a tombac button, some buckles, a tag marked 1043 Bowl and a medal of some sort that says Compliments of Littles Good Glove Company Johnstown NY (which is a couple hours away) Overall not a bad day...

This evening I went to the park during my dinner break and found a couple wheats too. Even though they are babies compared to the Large Cents it is fun since it is a trashy park and so more of a challenge to find...

Attachments

• allthefinds.jpg
    allthefinds.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 277
  • NiceGObverse.jpg
    NiceGObverse.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 317
  • NiceGReverse.jpg
    NiceGReverse.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 324
  • Poor George 2.jpg
    Poor George 2.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 272
  • Poor George.jpg
    Poor George.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 292
T........I have videos too if you want to see them

You mean the videos that you guys film on a studio back lot in Florida somewhere ? With the feigned surprises and supposed in-situ reveals ? :aok:

You mean the videos that you guys film on a studio back lot in Florida somewhere ? With the feigned surprises and supposed in-situ reveals ? :aok:

Hey, it cost money to get the reveals just right. You can't look too excited, but you can't look bored either. It's a fine line we walk for you Tom:sissyfight::boxing::boxing:

Hey, it cost money to get the reveals just right. You can't look too excited, but you can't look bored either. It's a fine line we walk for you Tom:sissyfight::boxing::boxing:

OK then. I plan to torture you east coast guys , hopefully with some quality west coast stuff soon. Got a whirl-wind trip planned within the next 10 days, to some of our "back-pocket" sites :) One of which gave up a $5 gold on the last trip. Not to mention the S mint seateds that you poor east coast guys never find . (you only get the boring P mints. Ooohhh sssooo sorry). MMuuhhhaaahaha.

Hope to have some show & tell for ya ! :cool3:

OK then. I plan to torture you east coast guys , hopefully with some quality west coast stuff soon. Got a whirl-wind trip planned within the next 10 days, to some of our "back-pocket" sites :) One of which gave up a $5 gold on the last trip. Not to mention the S mint seateds that you poor east coast guys never find . (you only get the boring P mints. Ooohhh sssooo sorry). MMuuhhhaaahaha.

That is exciting! Best of luck up in the hills or wherever you'll be.

Very nice!! Havent found anything THAT cool yet, but we have a couple new pernissions to hit soon! How deep were those King George's??

Very nice!! Havent found anything THAT cool yet, but we have a couple new pernissions to hit soon! How deep were those King George's??
Thanks everyone. They were not that deep. This is Old Farm field so you never know how deep or shallow something might be.

Back
Top Bottom