• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Gent falls and damages his Nox- Minelab responds

Posted by "Shoveler" over there.

"Gee , and when everyone said it couldn't happen.
Call Minelab and try to find out what the repair bill on your $800 detectors control head costs you since it's not repairable. I suggest you sit down and when you consider reselling it in the future consider the how that will affect a buyer's decision.
I think the most unbalanced part of the Equinox is most of the owners."

Glad he doesn't post here, but then we've got a few guys that sound like him.

Good on Minelab for being more than reasonable for a user's misuse.

Cool

Thank's , i balanced mine with a Plugger strait shaft, however i do exit the beach with a scoop, dog, and the Equinox upside down, thanks for sharing, good thread .

I had a problem with my 800's screen and had to send it in for warranty repair. I can honestly say it was the most pleasant warranty work I have ever had done on anything start to finish. I got a shipping label emailed to me. I shipped it out and had it back in my hands in like maybe 8 days from the day I shipped it. I got a call from the service center telling me what was fixed and the tracking number. I was impressed!

Reasonable response from ML IMO too.

I carry my Nox right side up, don't have an issue of having to carry it upside down :?: due to balance...

I lean mine against my truck while getting ready to hunt. Had wind catch it and make it fall. Caught it with my foot before it hit AC. Accidents happen.

I hate that you have to baby the Equinox, but probably the smart thing to do. I think someone could come up with a control housing guard pretty easy.

Back
Top Bottom