Gone Wireless

MidTN

Purchased a Bluetooth transmitter and headphones. Received them in the mail today, linked them and they appear to work good with very little delay. Plan to test them out this weekend and will keep you posted.

Been wireless for awhile. Nice that you can use with any detector. Use a fat rubber band and attach the transmitter to the rod. I bought low latency transmitter and Miccus SR71 headphones off Amazon for half the money of Garrett’s setup. Works great!

Been wireless for awhile. Nice that you can use with any detector. Use a fat rubber band and attach the transmitter to the rod. I bought low latency transmitter and Miccus SR71 headphones off Amazon for half the money of Garrett’s setup. Works great!

Mind sharing the transmitter info? I have a Bluetooth set up already, but mine is a few seasons old, I'm sure they are not low latency and probably old version of Bluetooth. Looking into a new set up, Thanks!
Also MidTN, please keep us updated, will be looking at as many options as possible, thanks!

I bought a Wsiiroom 5.0 Bluetooth receiver/transmitter that are $36.99 now on Amazon. You can get just a transmitter and save a little money, but I thought it could be more versatile if it did both(use for other applications) Absolutely no noticeable delays and latest Bluetooth module available(older is 4.2)

TaoTronics Bluetooth 5.0 Transmitter and Receiver, 2-in-1 Wireless 3.5mm Adapter (aptX Low Latency, 2 Devices Simultaneously, For TV/Home Sound System) $31,99

Bluetooth Headphones TaoTronics Wireless 5.0 Magnetic Earbuds Snug Fit for Sports with Built in Mic TT-BH07 (IPX6 Waterproof, aptX Stereo, 9 Hours Playtime) - Upgraded Version $25.99

I bought a Wsiiroom 5.0 Bluetooth receiver/transmitter that are $36.99 now on Amazon. You can get just a transmitter and save a little money, but I thought it could be more versatile if it did both(use for other applications) Absolutely no noticeable delays and latest Bluetooth module available(older is 4.2)

TaoTronics Bluetooth 5.0 Transmitter and Receiver, 2-in-1 Wireless 3.5mm Adapter (aptX Low Latency, 2 Devices Simultaneously, For TV/Home Sound System) $31,99

Bluetooth Headphones TaoTronics Wireless 5.0 Magnetic Earbuds Snug Fit for Sports with Built in Mic TT-BH07 (IPX6 Waterproof, aptX Stereo, 9 Hours Playtime) - Upgraded Version $25.99
Thank you both! My gear is definitely outdated, I noticed little to no lag on my old set-up, but a new one would be MUCH faster. Happy hunting!

I also went wireless last year. Bought the Trond aptX low latency TX and headphone.
Work well but the headphones broke where the ear piece pivots. A bit of CA glue fixed this better than they were.

It is nice not having a wire getting caught of brush.

Thank you both! My gear is definitely outdated, I noticed little to no lag on my old set-up, but a new one would be MUCH faster. Happy hunting!
I'm still using the Auvio wireless transmitter & Headphones on my other MD's and they work great

Completed my air test on my MX Sport and Ace 400 using the bluetooth wireless system I purchased. It appears to work good with each machine and plan to test in the field on the Sport this weekend.

Finally got out to swing my Sport with the wireless setup at a playground. The bluetooth worked great. Found a clad quarter, nickel and a Japanese yen. Also found a cheap ring, part of an earring and a Boys Scout emblem.

I used the 4.2 last year and they’re ok. Is the 5.0 noticeable faster?

This is my first bluetooth device so I don't know if it's faster than a 4.2. I did notice the volume is not as loud as my old corded headphones.

wireless

How about some pics for us wordagely (is that a word?) challenged????

Thanks,
Paul B

How about some pics for us wordagely (is that a word?) challenged????

Thanks,
Paul B

I'm still trying to figure out how to post pictures. I have a MacBook Air and cannot figure out how to post pictures on the site. If anybody else uses a Mac please forward me the information.

posting pics

Go to the search function and put is posting pictures or some combo.
Its there and it took me a few times to figure out how to post pics.

Paul B

Back
Top Bottom