Bucks county pa

bigstemz

Banned
Can anyone tell me where or if permits are required to hunt in bucks county? Im looking to hunt parks and public land mostly. I am in Monroe county now and hunt there mostly. Here state and county parks vary in permission and has to be give from each individual park. I've heard things about permits in bucks county though and I need to know if I need one and where I can get one?

Thanks
hH

Someone told me you need to be a resident of Buck County to hunt there? I could be wrong

I believe you do need to be a resident. It's $10 for a permit.

I just got my application from the Parks and Recreation department. Give them a call and they'll send you one in the mail:

Parks and Recreation
901 E. Bridgetown Pike
Langhorne, PA 19047-1597
Phone: 215-348-6114 or 215-757-0571

I am just on the border of Bucks County, and tried to get one for the county parks nearby. They said they get many permit requests and only grant them to Bucks County residents. Maybe you'll have a better chance getting permission for public parks in individual towns.

Rich

They really make a permit necessary in Bucks? That's rediculous. Just my opinion. I've had no problem in Chester, Berks, Phila or Montgomery Counties when talking to officials. Never once asked for my permission or permit.

Back
Top Bottom