3rd one and 3 to go along with it

romyrome

Elite Member
Today i went to a spot i havent been for a min and got my 3rd SLQ and 3 mercs
, i spent about 2 hours hunting between storms and its been the 1st time in awhile i felt well enough to hunt so i headed out and had a nice time out :cool3:

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 268
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 266
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 266
  • 1a.jpg
    1a.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 273
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 272
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 284
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 258
Good to see you feeling better and getting out on a hunt.

Awesome. That’s the spot I was hitting under the bridge. I wasn’t sure about going further.

Good to see you feeling better and getting out on a hunt.
Thanks Bud its been a hard road but ya gotta stop and find some treasure sometimes to feel alive or something lol :laughing:
Hope you continue to feel better. HH
Thanks Digger :cool: Me too :cool:
Some nice old silver!! :thumbsup:
Thanks OBN :D I like to find the old stuff :cool: really makes me think of the past :D
nice job romy always good to see you were out hunting glad you were feeling better :D
Thanks Brncofan i aspire to get out more this year but so far my body doesnt agree ughhh hope that changes by summer time as it feels like its gonna be a nice hot summer :cool:
Awesome. That’s the spot I was hitting under the bridge. I wasn’t sure about going further.
Thanks Ccarson ;) that spot has some history ;) so sad its been pretty much wiped out :no: I was able to snatch up some keepers my last few times there but the finds were hard earned thats for sure :cool3:, Did you have any luck under the bridge ? :?:

I got a cupple mercs, wheats and some silver jewelry. But no gold from the area.

SWEET!! Best part was you feeling good enough to go out. That makes me smile!

Luv seeing that beach silver. Good report from CA. Luv that site-location pix !

Congrats on the sweet finds, Romy! :woot: I like the shoreline photos! I'm glad to hear you made it out again... still keeping you in my prayers. :grin:

Back
Top Bottom