It finally happened!!! My first gold coin... (pic heavy)

That's just beyond fabulous! That gold coin and ALL of those other old coins would have me doing the happy dance. Big Congrats!

beephead

Very happy for you sir! The gold along with the others finds is just incredible. Thanks for sharing.

Big huge congrats on finding your first gold coin! The rest of your finds are excellent as well!

Thank you, I love finding those old English silvers too

Great job. I think that’s every dectectorists dream

Thanks!

That's just beyond fabulous! That gold coin and ALL of those other old coins would have me doing the happy dance. Big Congrats!

beephead

Thank you, got quite a few 1800's coins out there which is nice to see too

Very happy for you sir! The gold along with the others finds is just incredible. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks, always nice to find a spot that produces well

Outstanding finds!! I dont know how well I would keep it together if I found a gold coin! LOL! If you ever wanna trade some of those older Australlian coins, Id happily trade you some old US Wheat cents for em! Just sayin LOL!

Congratulations, that is a great find.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Outstanding finds!! I dont know how well I would keep it together if I found a gold coin! LOL! If you ever wanna trade some of those older Australlian coins, Id happily trade you some old US Wheat cents for em! Just sayin LOL!

Thank you! I'd happily take on that offer. Wouldn't mind building upon my collection of US coins. Feel free to PM me and we'll work something out :)

Congratulations, that is a great find.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Thanks! :)

Gold coin is probably the only thing on my MD bucket list.

Conga-rats to you :egyptian::egyptian::egyptian:

R5

:jawdrop::cheer::clapping::excited: I'm speechless... Find of a lifetime there. Congrats.

Thanks mate :)

Wow!!!!!! Congrats on the gold coin!!! I can only dream of finding something so nice. Once in a lifetime moment right there!!!

Thank you! Didn't think it would ever happen

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! That's a beauty of a coin, congrats on the bucket lister!

Thank you, it's in amazing condition. I can't see a single scratch on it

Gold coin is probably the only thing on my MD bucket list.

Conga-rats to you :egyptian::egyptian::egyptian:

Thank you!

R5

Back
Top Bottom