Sweet merciful $!”@!#*

Ugadigger

:laughing: The funny thing is , he get's the best of me 99.9 % of the time, and all his hunting buddies back him up, he does a good job making me think i am 1/2 a man , as far as Felix, maybe i will venture down to Miami, and interupt his beach speedo yoga class & see how he feel's about it, howboutit :D Ps it's Swinglows thread, he's remained silent, i think his wife snatched the ring :shock::lol:

I think someone's found a new avitar!

Sweet!

R5

Definitely a beauty. Do you remember by chance what it rang up. I also swing the nox 600. I am going to give water hunting a try this year. Thanks congratulations!!!

Ha........ looks like a grill for the finger.:laughing: Now why cant i have a day like that? Bet thats one pricy piece of jewelry....... congrats. And people ask us why we metal detect.

HECK YEAH!!!! awesome find !!!! You do need to hunt more though, your well manicured hands don't speak well about pirates. :laughing:
Well manicured? I was just trying to hide my hairy palms :shock: (kidding) I showed my sister the same pic and she said "damn you need a manicure" I don't do manicures. If I ever get a manicure, you have my permission to revoke my man card and put a bullet in me.
congrats on a beauty George!

Thanks, Joe. I tried to hit that beach we met at earlier this year, yesterday. I arrived to a bulldozer replenishing the entire place. They dumped so much sand that you cannot even see the jetty on the right side.

Really nice find, as I said to Craig, if you look closely along the channel where the diamonds are, it is not perfectly straight. Could be from the diamonds pushing against the channel. But looking at closely looks like the channels were built around the diamonds...

I also liked the space behind the diamonds... That would brighten the stones. Some thought went into that ring. Get that sand out and I will bet that ring will pop.

Hell of an unusual find...;)
Thanks, Crab. I agree that it's a custom job. No markings anywhere either.

Man that’s a beautiful ring but I gotta say th@t Earl hijacking your thread is really funny howboutit?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL, yeah what the heck happened in here hahaha

I think someone's found a new avitar!

Sweet!

R5
I actually thought about it but my avatar is of the first gold ring and first silver quarter I ever found, back in 2012. I traded the ring for a bunch of silver dollars and regret it ever since so that's my only memory of #1.

Beautiful find! Did the shape effect the numbers at all?

It was an absolutely text book pull tab signal. Solid from one direction with that quick double blip from the side. It held 14 from one direction then 14/15 from the other. I kid you not, i hit that tone, thought "damnit, another pull tab" and sorta dumped/kicked the scoop out. Then i saw the gold and quickly put it in my pouch b/c there were people snooping nearby. 100 times out of 100, i would've called it pulltab before digging.

Were's Swing at ? , Still trying to pull that ring off his wife's finger :?::shock::lol:

Nope, wife hates yellow gold. My mom is the one who gets the good ones.

I here ya

Nice find for sure, just kidding , the TDI after market battery , does it make the machine run even hotter , i see CFM-ct is liking that machine ? You need to take him to the rock's with that machine ;) , a prior post your wright, i have aged since 2014 when i visited , don't know if i could hang with you all, i am out of shape, resulting in less hunting, i will try to escape from that shell this year, as mom died in 2018, house flooded in 2017, moved back and forth a few times before , and after the flood, basically to put all the CT gang to rest, it's been screwed up for me since 2016, this year breakout happen's , the back to the Gym for me , is needed, Thing's happen, no parent's left now, a sister i am not close with , hanging in there though , happy hunting.

Nice find for sure, just kidding , the TDI after market battery , does it make the machine run even hotter , i see CFM-ct is liking that machine ? You need to take him to the rock's with that machine ;) , a prior post your wright, i have aged since 2014 when i visited , don't know if i could hang with you all, i am out of shape, resulting in less hunting, i will try to escape from that shell this year, as mom died in 2018, house flooded in 2017, moved back and forth a few times before , and after the flood, basically to put all the CT gang to rest, it's been screwed up for me since 2016, this year breakout happen's , the back to the Gym for me , is needed, Thing's happen, no parent's left now, a sister i am not close with , hanging in there though , happy hunting.

Earl, the beach is the best remedy for all that. Get out there and hunt. Even if you don't find anything but your own sanity, it's worth it. Besides, wouldn't you love to post a monster gold ring on here and make everyone eat their hat? Get out there man! I'm out of shape sitting on my computer typing with elbow, knee, shoulder and wrist pain. Know what? I'm going to the beach tomorrow anyway. Come up to CT and we'll take you out in the rocks and stink mud. Fair warning though. Whoever gets skunked has to buy lunch. Mark can eat A LOT too! bring your wallet :)

Earl, the beach is the best remedy for all that. Get out there and hunt. Even if you don't find anything but your own sanity, it's worth it. Besides, wouldn't you love to post a monster gold ring on here and make everyone eat their hat? Get out there man! I'm out of shape sitting on my computer typing with elbow, knee, shoulder and wrist pain. Know what? I'm going to the beach tomorrow anyway. Come up to CT and we'll take you out in the rocks and stink mud. Fair warning though. Whoever gets skunked has to buy lunch. Mark can eat A LOT too! bring your wallet :)

I'm going to tell Mark what you said... Robert took us out for Pizza and wine tonight after hunting... Mark ate a lot of pizza and buttered bread :laughing:

Lol

That's ok Craig if Swing loose's , he will have to bring his debit card, i was being good the last time i came up, it's all you can eat , on the winner's menu next time :chef2: Swing you have to feed Shogun to if you loose :shock::laughing: If he think's Mark can eat :eat3: Ask Craig no light weight here . PS Shogun want's to eat what's on my plate, than he eat's his food, than look's at you for more, 111 lb Chessie, all muscle.

Back
Top Bottom