nox600 headphones broke

tomme boy

Tried out the headphones that came with the nox600 today for the first time. Stupid things broke in half in about 10 min.

What is the deal? For what this thing cost they sure went cheap on the headphones. I have some really cheap Sony ones for the past 6 months that are made way better than these.

I have had this for a week and they broke. Will Minelab replace them?

Tried out the headphones that came with the nox600 today for the first time. Stupid things broke in half in about 10 min.

What is the deal? For what this thing cost they sure went cheap on the headphones. I have some really cheap Sony ones for the past 6 months that are made way better than these.

I have had this for a week and they broke. Will Minelab replace them?

I snagged those several time when first using the 600. They really are cheapies from the box. I thought I was lucky that mine stayed unbroken, but I was gonna quit those and get low loss bluetooth wireless by plan, which I did get pronto.

Interesting question of if ML will replace them. You could have mine if you lived here.

I already ordered and got the Miccus Bluetooth headphones. I just wanted to see what the difference in sound was between the two was in the field. And putting them on and taking them off to use my pinpointer to look in a hole is when they broke.

If they replace them I think they will be used in the house for the computer.

I wasn't too impressed with the headphones either, so that's why I got the headphone adapter to use my own. No longer have the 600 for reasons I won't go into on here.

Got a set of wireless headphones

I hated the head set that came with the 600. The cable was always in the way as I bent over to dig. I’ll keep them as back up but I purchased the Advantee Audition Pro Bluetooth set. They are awesome. Low latency and I can hear great.
I to recommend these to anyone looking to get rid of cables.
They are not waterproof but neither are the ones that come with the Nox 800.

Back
Top Bottom